Whitelist Server FTBNovas [Unleashed 1.1.5] [Whitelist] [Plugins] [25 Slots] [Griefprevention]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Envys Soul

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?
Envys_Soul
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?
nope, never
What is your location or time zone?
Florida
Why do you want to join?
My dawgs lukybee, APG_Magik and generalli play it and i would like to join them.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?
Newbie doeeee
What is your favorite mod?
Hats mod

Envys Soul

Jul 29, 2019
generalli, lukybee and APG_Magik wanted me to join to rage like that to see what would happen rofllllllll lolololololol #youshouldkickthembecausetheywoulddothattoyou

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
generalli, lukybee and APG_Magik wanted me to join to rage like that to see what would happen rofllllllll lolololololol #youshouldkickthembecausetheywoulddothattoyou

I think that must be the longest hash-tag I've ever seen. It doesn't matter if they invited you to rage, the fact that you raged is still on yourself. You don't have the self control to take being killed, the funny thing is you attempted to kill someone and it backfired, all i can say is I'm sorry that the server was not to your tastes but their is nothing i can do about that.

Ant02183

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Ant02183​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No​
What is your location or time zone? GMT​
Why do you want to join? To play minecraft with some other people :) more fun​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Played ultimate alot not so much unleashed​
What is your favorite mod? Applied energistics​

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Excitar
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No
What is your location or time zone? GMT +1
Why do you want to join? I'm trying to find a good server with a bunch of friendly people and a good community.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I have played FTB since release. Before that a variation of the DW20 pack from season2 and tekkit prio to that, so a lot of experience overall with modded minecraft.
What is your favorite mod? Currently I think I need to say Tinker's Construct, I really like the idea of having to craft the various parts of your tools to make them.
What is your Minecraft username? Ant02183​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No​
What is your location or time zone? GMT​
Why do you want to join? To play minecraft with some other people :) more fun​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Played ultimate alot not so much unleashed​
What is your favorite mod? Applied energistics​

Welcome to the server both of you. Please check your inbox.

Upmar

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? - Upmar
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? - Yes once before by an abusive admin
What is your location or time zone? England GMT
Why do you want to join? To play some minecraft online with other people and have fun :D
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Played Minecrack and Direwolf20 pack alot in the past.
What is your favorite mod? Railcraft

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? - Upmar
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? - Yes once before by an abusive admin
What is your location or time zone? England GMT
Why do you want to join? To play some minecraft online with other people and have fun :D
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Played Minecrack and Direwolf20 pack alot in the past.
What is your favorite mod? Railcraft

Welcome to the server Upmar. You won't find any abusive admins on our server.

Deusmano

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? - Deusmano​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? - No.​
What is your location or time zone? - USA EST​
Why do you want to join? - Looks like a good server, age restriction is welcome.​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? - Played Feed the Beast Beta Pack A and Ultimate.​
What is your favorite mod? - Industrialcraft 2​

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? JyrasiQ
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no
What is your location or time zone? eastern US
Why do you want to join? Looking for a cool community to play with
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? A little, wish to learn more
What is your favorite mod? dartcraft buildcraft

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? - Deusmano​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? - No.​
What is your location or time zone? - USA EST​
Why do you want to join? - Looks like a good server, age restriction is welcome.​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? - Played Feed the Beast Beta Pack A and Ultimate.​
What is your favorite mod? - Industrialcraft 2​
What is your Minecraft username? JyrasiQ
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no
What is your location or time zone? eastern US
Why do you want to join? Looking for a cool community to play with
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? A little, wish to learn more
What is your favorite mod? dartcraft buildcraft

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted.

Nom4d

Jul 29, 2019
Nom4d​
No​
CET (GMT +1)​
Why do you want to join?
While I have plenty of experience with FTB Ultimate, even running a small server in the past, I haven't gotten a chance to try out FTB Unleashed. I want to see what new things I can come up with and what has changed. Beyond that I can't wait to start fresh and think up some fun large projects to play around with. I'm also looking forward seeing what the community is like, I'm a pretty friendly guy (even if I do say so myself :p) so it'll be fun to hang out with some new folks!​
Ran my own Feed the Beast Server for a little while which was fun, my total playtime and experience probably amounts to a good couple of months of playtime mostly playing around with the more technical mods. I feel I have a decent grasp on most of the mods out there.​
My favourite mod would probably be Industrial Craft (original, I know). But I love combining it with other mods as well, mostly Applied Energistics. I also love turtles and Mystcraft, but am aware on how to use them sparingly since those mods can be a bit of a strain on the server as well.​
Either way, hope you'll consider me for the server and I'm looking forward to playing with you all.​

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
Nom4d​
No​
CET (GMT +1)​
Why do you want to join?
While I have plenty of experience with FTB Ultimate, even running a small server in the past, I haven't gotten a chance to try out FTB Unleashed. I want to see what new things I can come up with and what has changed. Beyond that I can't wait to start fresh and think up some fun large projects to play around with. I'm also looking forward seeing what the community is like, I'm a pretty friendly guy (even if I do say so myself :p) so it'll be fun to hang out with some new folks!​
Ran my own Feed the Beast Server for a little while which was fun, my total playtime and experience probably amounts to a good couple of months of playtime mostly playing around with the more technical mods. I feel I have a decent grasp on most of the mods out there.​
My favourite mod would probably be Industrial Craft (original, I know). But I love combining it with other mods as well, mostly Applied Energistics. I also love turtles and Mystcraft, but am aware on how to use them sparingly since those mods can be a bit of a strain on the server as well.​
Either way, hope you'll consider me for the server and I'm looking forward to playing with you all.​

Welcome to the server Nom4d, it's always nice to have another experienced member join the server.

Paradox299

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Paradox299
What is your location or time zone? Central
Why do you want to join? Well I really enjoy playing FTB, and I would like to play on a server, but not a big server, because when I get on to play I want to know the people I am playing with. I used to help my friend run a FTB ultimate server. ( He might even apply for this server) I think it is much more fun to play this game with other people.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? A ton of experience. I have played FTB for about a year now. As I said before I helped my friend run a FTB server for a little.
What is your favorite mod? IC2, I love making stuff automated. I hope you will allow me to play on your server. Thank you.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Paradox299
Why do you want to join? Well I really enjoy playing FTB, and I would like to play on a server, but not a big server, because when I get on to play I want to know the people I am playing with. I used to help my friend run a FTB ultimate server. ( He might even apply for this server) I think it is much more fun to play this game with other people.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? A ton of experience. I have played FTB for about a year now. As I said before I helped my friend run a FTB server for a little.
What is your favorite mod? IC2, I love making stuff automated. I hope you will allow me to play on your server. Thank you.

Welcome to the server Paradox, if your friend wants to join just get them to pop an app here and i'll check it out.

Skrimshaw

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Skrimshaw
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Never
Why do you want to join?My friend Paradox just joined so I would like to come and play with him and secondly I also love small communities and unfortunately the last server we played on just got a lot bigger
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? A lot especially with buildcraft, Applied energistics and a bit of knowledge in all
What is your favorite mod? Applied energistics

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Skrimshaw
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Never
Why do you want to join?My friend Paradox just joined so I would like to come and play with him and secondly I also love small communities and unfortunately the last server we played on just got a lot bigger
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? A lot especially with buildcraft, Applied energistics and a bit of knowledge in all
What is your favorite mod? Applied energistics

Welcome to the server SKrim. I hope you have Paradox have an enjoyable time.

Arkafold

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Jammie,

Here's my application to your sever!

Arkafold
No, I have never been banned or kicked.
My timezone is CET(GMT+1).
Why do you want to join?
I would like to join your server to spend my spare time having some fun. Nom4d is a long time friend of mine and he suggested your server to me.
I've been playing Feed The Beast with Nom4d on and of for the last year. We played Mindcrack and Ultimate modpacks together, mostly focusing on the IndustrialCraft side of the game, which I've really enjoyed.
I would have to say it's IndustrialCraft.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Arkafold

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Jammie,

Here's my application to your sever!

Arkafold
No, I have never been banned or kicked.
My timezone is CET(GMT+1).
Why do you want to join?
I would like to join your server to spend my spare time having some fun. Nom4d is a long time friend of mine and he suggested your server to me.
I've been playing Feed The Beast with Nom4d on and of for the last year. We played Mindcrack and Ultimate modpacks together, mostly focusing on the IndustrialCraft side of the game, which I've really enjoyed.
I would have to say it's IndustrialCraft.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Arkafold

Welcome to the server Arkafold. It's nice to see Nom thought the server was good enough to recommend it to you.