Whitelist Server FTBNovas [Unleashed 1.1.5] [Whitelist] [Plugins] [25 Slots] [Griefprevention]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Docxx​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? nope​
What is your location or time zone? UK​
Why do you want to join? had a couple of months off MC due to having a newborn son, looking for a decent server to call home :)
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Played with mods since the start, ever since Industrialcraft 1, been with FTB since the start of the first map​
What is your favorite mod? favourite mod is AE but it changes from week to week lol​

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
Username - Maive69
Ban/Kicked from a server - No
Location or Timezone - Pacific
Why do i want to join - I like playing ftb with a good community
What experience do i have with FTB - Very experienced, been playing a long time
What is my favorite mod - Applied Energistics
What is your Minecraft username? fishcake321
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? yes, but I was never even told why, I logged on, toured the server then they banned me...
What is your location or time zone? EST (-5)
Why do you want to join? looking for a small, peaceful, and uncrowded server to stay on
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I have played these mods since 1.7.5 technic
What is your favorite mod? redpower all the way
What is your Minecraft username? _HyDrAg_
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?: It was a misunderstanding (A lot of griefers because it was a non whitelisted server, it was my own house, they didn't give a shit.) It was a long time ago (beta 1.8)
What is your location or time zone? UTC/GMT +1 hour
Why do you want to join? I like playing multiplayer because it's much more fun and a person I used to play with a little bit is on too.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I used to play with mods a lot but when i tried playing ftb I would get ~18 fps once the server was developed because my computer slowly degraded and the modpack had more mods I ever imagined playing with. I don't know much about additions made in 1.4.x and 1.5.x mod updates but now that I have a new computer, I'm willing to learn.
What is your favorite mod? RedPower (too bad it's not on 1.5 yet) Other than that probably IC 2. Natura and tinker's construct look interesting, but I haven't played with them yet.

You have all been whitelisted. Welcome. Sorry for the delay in getting round to it. Had A busy week.

kecin25

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? kecin25
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no
What is your location or time zone? USA Texas
Why do you want to join? i want to play on a small FTB server
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? a lot so some things
What is your favorite mod? it is IC2

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
The server is currently experiencing issues with MCPC+ and Computercraft. I'm working my hardest to get it back up.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
i think its my base that crashes the server but i dont know why, i havent crafted an computer or coded and i think we may have to restart :( srry

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
i think its my base that crashes the server but i dont know why, i havent crafted an computer or coded and i think we may have to restart :( srry

I will continue to look for fixes tomorrow. It's 4am now and I need to sleep. I'm i'll find a fix.

william35

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? williamaster35
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No
What is your location or time zone? EST
Why do you want to join? Im looking for a good stable server to have fun on
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I've played since dire wolf
What is your favorite mod? hats!!! lol

nbachamp9

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?nbachamp9
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?nope
What is your location or time zone?eastern
Why do you want to join?i just want a nice server to advance and have a good time
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?ive played since the creation almost so yea
What is your favorite mod?well i couldent really pick one thats why i play ftb for the great bundle

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? maccos1
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Yes, but who havn't?
What is your location or time zone? Denmark, (GMT+1)
Why do you want to join? Because I like to have a place where I don't have to be scared of getting greifed.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I know mostly every mod in the pack, and i've played whit mods for about 2-3 years.
What is your favorite mod? Dartcraft and IC2

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
I have been unable to fix the errors that occurred with the server. This means that we will have to undergo a full world reset and start all over again. I apologize for this but if there was any other option I would take it. The server will restart at 9PM BST today.

14britw

Jul 29, 2019
i was wondering what was going on.. oh well
that's a shame, was really getting into building my village

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
i was wondering what was going on.. oh well
that's a shame, was really getting into building my village

Again i can only apologize. The server is making much more regular backups than it was before, it's also keeping them longer. We shouldn't experience this problem again.