Unsupported FTB Unhinged Modpack Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Unhinged v1.1.0
Mod & Version: ModularPowersuits
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Cannot craft Ion Thruster with GT Recipe, the should-be Iridium Neutron Reflector in the recipe shows as scrap with a message "Invalid function call to internals of Gregtech 30189"
Can it be repeated? yes

EpicCenter

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Unhinged
Mod and Version: Greg Tech v. 3.11
Pastebin: No Crash
Bug: Multiblock generators not working
Repitition: true
Fix: Move the structure [Temp Fix][DOUBLEPOST=1375574170][/DOUBLEPOST]As in not accepting structure

EpicCenter

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: UndergroundBiomes & AE rv11.e
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? can't use migmatite cobblestone to craft the grinder of AE, which need standard cobblestone. I don't try to use other cobblestone from UndergroundBiomes
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:Unknown

Craft four ugbiome cobblestones of the same type in your inventory crafting grid to get one normal cobble (total loss though)

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: n/a
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug?: no solar panels(beside ic2 basic one)
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known Fix:

There is no 'solar panel' addon to the modpack for unhinged,beside you play ultimate,unleashed and Direwolf20's pack,you always get the either 'advanced solar panel mod' or the 'compact solar' mod,and they are just addons,unhinged have literally 'nothing' to do with solar panel since it's CHEATING for EU =_=

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:Minecraft 1.5.2 (Graphical Errors,AS SAME without optifine)
Pastebin link to crash log:none this time,I get faustrated by getting like billions of errors
Whats the bug?Really,It's basically some mod 'corrupt' the rendering engine caused hell LOTS of lag spike of death and 'GL Error'
I have NO idea what happen to 'any' of those mods since I add literally nothing to it,Except two config from IC2 to generate both copper and tin,and
i think that makes nothing bad,didn't fiddle with any config at all
Can it be repeated?Yup,obviously,happen to some other modpack including infamy as well
Known Fix:Optifine don't fix it,normal minecraft fast render still don't fix,no light update from GT still don't work,since it's something to do with Biome's o Plenty,I tried using optifine 'ultimate' with ALL fast rendering still i got Lag spikes of death but not GL Error,this is getting 'really' faustrating,and i hope that people leaves the Rendering Engine untouch since 'Biome's O' plenty 'renders' the skies as well,oh hell yes,i tried remove it but still get those lag spikes of death and GL Error,I think it's either the 'ore' Generation have some problem cause some part of rendering engine renders a whole chunk being transparent,you can still walk on it,but it's literally 'transparent' and you can see tunnels and caves around,good sight,but bad for FML.

masshuu

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IC2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://sm0.us/crash-2013-08-09_23.30.48-server.txt
Whats the bug? Any interaction with the Trade-O-Mat crashes the server (server needs to be restarted) with a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/integrated/IntegratedServer"
Can it be repeated? Yes. Place down a trade-o-mat with any chest next to it and start dropping items into any of the slots. I find the server crashes once you place items in the to trade slots, then try to trade with it.
The crash log above is for a modified server but I downloaded a fresh copy of unhinged, ran it locally and it still crashed with the same error.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IC2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://sm0.us/crash-2013-08-09_23.30.48-server.txt
Whats the bug? Any interaction with the Trade-O-Mat crashes the server (server needs to be restarted) with a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/integrated/IntegratedServer"
Can it be repeated? Yes. Place down a trade-o-mat with any chest next to it and start dropping items into any of the slots. I find the server crashes once you place items in the to trade slots, then try to trade with it.
The crash log above is for a modified server but I downloaded a fresh copy of unhinged, ran it locally and it still crashed with the same error.

Known IC2 issue.

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ModularPowersuits build 534
Whats the bug? Cannot craft Ion Thruster with GT Recipe, the should-be Iridium Neutron Reflector in the recipe shows as scrap with a message "Invalid function call to internals of Gregtech 30189"
Can it be repeated? yes

Known Fix: Update MPS to a stable build 577 or higher, According to Greg here, he had to change an internal API. According to MachineMuse here, build 577 fixes the Gregtech API problem.

Reactions: vince959

CliffyFive

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Railcraft
Whats the bug? Liquid sensor kit doesn't work on Steel Tanks
Can it be repeated? Yes

CliffyFive

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Railcraft
Whats the bug? Liquid sensor kit doesn't work on Steel Tanks
Can it be repeated? Yes

Never Mind You must use the sensor on a valve (I don't think it was like that on the Mindcrack pack).

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.1.0, Biomes O' Plenty 0.5.7, Underground Biomes 0.4.2
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? With Underground Biomes enabled, the various gems from Biomes O' Plenty do not generate. The only way to find BoP gems is in chests. Ores from other mods generate normally. As well, GregTech ores do not treat Underground Biomes stone as stone when considering which texture to use.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Disable Underground Biomes, or at least disable its generation in the Overworld/other dimensions

EpicCenter

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Unhinged
Mod & version: computercraft 1.53 (Derived from unleashed)
Bug: "V" key doesn't work on any devices.
Repetition: true
crash: false
Fix not known

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Unhinged
Mod & version: computercraft 1.53 (Derived from unleashed)
Bug: "V" key doesn't work on any devices.
Repetition: true
crash: false
Fix not known

Not a modpack bug.

Mod & Version: 1.1.0, Biomes O' Plenty 0.5.7, Underground Biomes 0.4.2
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? With Underground Biomes enabled, the various gems from Biomes O' Plenty do not generate. The only way to find BoP gems is in chests. Ores from other mods generate normally. As well, GregTech ores do not treat Underground Biomes stone as stone when considering which texture to use.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Disable Underground Biomes, or at least disable its generation in the Overworld/other dimensions

I'm hesitant to say this is a bug versus being "working as advertised". Since BOP generates those gems lower in the world, and Underground Biomes covers that sector of worldgen, something probably has to give. The end-user should probably decide their priority in this instance.

Gurben

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Unhinged 1.1.0
Mod & Version: Dimensional Doors and Biomes o' Plenty
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? Limbo biome in overworld. Caused by conflicting biome ID:s between BOP and DD (I:"Taiga (New) ID"=251, I:"Limbo Biome ID"=251)
Can it be repeated? yes?
Known Fix:
Change configs

grimmel

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Chickenbones Chunkloaders
Pastebin link to crash log: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...nkloaders-in-mystcraft-twilight-forest.29556/
What's the bug? Placing a CC chunk loader in any world that isn't vanilla minecraft can cause a nullpointerexception on the server, kick the client and reset the chunk in question
Can it be repeated? Randomly yes (doesn't happen every time)
Known Fix: don't use CC chunkloaders, railcraft world anchors perhaps alternative (not tested)

BlackHoleEyes

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Gregtech
What's the bug? THe textures of the Gregtech ores seem to be bugged. They only show on one side of the block, and as regular stone on all other sides, so they're impossible to see unless you're lucky and one of the ores spawn "facing" you. Checked it for Bauxite and Ruby ores, and they are both broken, so i assume the rest of the ores are as well. I tested this with both a vanilla texture pack and the BDcraft texture pack, and it happened both places. Tested it both by finding some bauxite, and the NEI hint told me all the regular stone around it also was bauxite, and i tried placing some ruby ore blocks inside a cave, and they also showed only on one side.
Repeatable: Yes, very much so.
Known Fix: ???

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Gregtech
What's the bug? THe textures of the Gregtech ores seem to be bugged. They only show on one side of the block, and as regular stone on all other sides, so they're impossible to see unless you're lucky and one of the ores spawn "facing" you. Checked it for Bauxite and Ruby ores, and they are both broken, so i assume the rest of the ores are as well. I tested this with both a vanilla texture pack and the BDcraft texture pack, and it happened both places. Tested it both by finding some bauxite, and the NEI hint told me all the regular stone around it also was bauxite, and i tried placing some ruby ore blocks inside a cave, and they also showed only on one side.
Repeatable: Yes, very much so.
Known Fix: ???

Welcome to Gregtch's "Camo Ores" feature. Not a bug.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:Minecraft 1.5.2 (Graphical Errors,AS SAME without optifine)
Pastebin link to crash log:none this time,I get faustrated by getting like billions of errors
Whats the bug?Really,It's basically some mod 'corrupt' the rendering engine caused hell LOTS of lag spike of death and 'GL Error'
I have NO idea what happen to 'any' of those mods since I add literally nothing to it,Except two config from IC2 to generate both copper and tin,and
i think that makes nothing bad,didn't fiddle with any config at all
Can it be repeated?Yup,obviously,happen to some other modpack including infamy as well
Known Fix:Optifine don't fix it,normal minecraft fast render still don't fix,no light update from GT still don't work,since it's something to do with Biome's o Plenty,I tried using optifine 'ultimate' with ALL fast rendering still i got Lag spikes of death but not GL Error,this is getting 'really' faustrating,and i hope that people leaves the Rendering Engine untouch since 'Biome's O' plenty 'renders' the skies as well,oh hell yes,i tried remove it but still get those lag spikes of death and GL Error,I think it's either the 'ore' Generation have some problem cause some part of rendering engine renders a whole chunk being transparent,you can still walk on it,but it's literally 'transparent' and you can see tunnels and caves around,good sight,but bad for FML.

The open GL error is usually caused by a bad matrixpush and can typically be fixed by updating you lwjgl files to the latest version.

For help with lag, see the link in my signature.

MarQan

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: GregTech 3.11
Pastebin link to crash log: none.
Problem: LV Solar Panel only produces 5 EU/t
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: none yet.

To be honest, it looked more serious when I started to notice this... oh well, I just post this anyway. In the end it's only a tooltip correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.