Unsupported FTB Unhinged Modpack Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Modpack Bugs' started by slowpoke, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakingtosch

jakingtosch New Member

Mod Pack: Unhinged
    Mod & Version: GregTech & IC2 & MPS

Bug1:
    Whats the bug? Loading a Modular Power Suit part with an AESU uses around 3 Million EU, draining it with an MFSU gives you more than 12.5 Million EU back...
    Can it be repeated? Recreated on OnlineServer and in 2 clients on different PC´s

Bug2:
    Whats the bug? Loading an unloading a Modular Power suit part with an AESU gives you extra EU...
    Can it be repeated? Recreated on OnlineServer and in 2 clients on different PC´s

Attached Files:

2. 001100110

001100110 New Member

First you said the same bug was two differnet bugs and second 3kk is NOT a real number and third any and all dupe bugs should be PMed to a moderator and NOT posted for public to see.

3. stranger1029

stranger1029 New Member

Mod & Version: Applied Energistics rv11.e

Bug: http://ae-mod.info/Tracker/0353/
    happen like this error in ME C-Terminal.

Known Fix: update to rv12 or newer

4. darkeshrine

darkeshrine New Member

Mod & Version: EnderStorage 1.4.2.16
    Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
    Whats the bug? EnderStorage inventories clear. Loss of items in Ender Chests and pouches and loss of liquids in Ender Tanks.
    Can it be repeated? Multiple worlds and after redownload of modpack.

5. Kierang98

Kierang98 New Member

Is this a bug I only get 2 bits of wood from a log ?

6. Kierang98

Kierang98 New Member

Mod pack:Unhinged
    Mod and Version:DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194
    Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
    Whats the bug? In a dimenison in survial as soon as I die it gives no clickable option for respawn and title screen
    Can it be repeated?:no dimenison disapers and no doors or rifts show up explored the world for a good hour found nothing the places they are ment to spawn are there but the rifts arnt
    and yes i have checked both sides[DOUBLEPOST=1385498280][/DOUBLEPOST]The bug i just reported only happens when I lag and i only lag in the dimmensions the game runs at a solid 120 fps but there are no chunk updates

7. mellamokb

mellamokb New Member

No, that's by design.

8. Suchftbwow

Suchftbwow New Member

9. Exquisitus

Exquisitus New Member

Mod & Version: Buildcraft I believe
    unable to show crash log, for it crashes FTB totally
    The bug: According to Luke from Creeperhost, the Cobblestone waterproof pipes are unable to be rendered. The second I log in, it crashes the client.
    Can it be repeated: Everytime
    Known fix: Only thing I have found so far is to rename my save file, and relog in, run back to my base and it works fine until the next time I try to log in. I lose all my items from inventory.

10. HWies

HWies New Member

hello im new to this but when i try to join single player or multiplayer it crashes me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.