Unsupported FTB Unhinged Modpack Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakingtosch

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Unhinged
Mod & Version: GregTech & IC2 & MPS

Bug1:
Whats the bug? Loading a Modular Power Suit part with an AESU uses around 3 Million EU, draining it with an MFSU gives you more than 12.5 Million EU back...
Can it be repeated? Recreated on OnlineServer and in 2 clients on different PC´s

Bug2:
Whats the bug? Loading an unloading a Modular Power suit part with an AESU gives you extra EU...
Can it be repeated? Recreated on OnlineServer and in 2 clients on different PC´s

Attachments

• 2013-10-02_23.53.01.png
    2013-10-02_23.53.01.png
    416.6 KB · Views: 112
  • screen04.jpg
    screen04.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 106
  • screen03.jpg
    screen03.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 102
  • screen02.jpg
    screen02.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 115
  • screen01.jpg
    screen01.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 104

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: GregTech & IC2 & MPS

Bug1:
Whats the bug? Loading a Modular Power Suit part with an AESU uses around 3kk EU, draining it with an MFSU gives you more than 12.5kk EU back...

Bug2:
Whats the bug? Loading an unloading a Modular Power suit part with an AESU gives you extra EU...
First you said the same bug was two differnet bugs and second 3kk is NOT a real number and third any and all dupe bugs should be PMed to a moderator and NOT posted for public to see.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: EnderStorage 1.4.2.16
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? EnderStorage inventories clear. Loss of items in Ender Chests and pouches and loss of liquids in Ender Tanks.
Can it be repeated? Multiple worlds and after redownload of modpack.

Kierang98

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack:Unhinged
Mod and Version:DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? In a dimenison in survial as soon as I die it gives no clickable option for respawn and title screen
Can it be repeated?:no dimenison disapers and no doors or rifts show up explored the world for a good hour found nothing the places they are ment to spawn are there but the rifts arnt
and yes i have checked both sides[DOUBLEPOST=1385498280][/DOUBLEPOST]The bug i just reported only happens when I lag and i only lag in the dimmensions the game runs at a solid 120 fps but there are no chunk updates

Suchftbwow

Jul 29, 2019
Please note we cant fix a lot of the issues just report them here so we can fix them in future.

Be sure to send the FTB console log not the minecraft crash report

Format:

Mod & Version:newist
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/XaxEAKaX
Whats the bug? Just wont download nothing works I have have looked for a everywhere for a solution updated my java turned off all my antiviruses help any one? oh and my ftb lancer started to look weird :/
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:

Exquisitus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Buildcraft I believe
unable to show crash log, for it crashes FTB totally
The bug: According to Luke from Creeperhost, the Cobblestone waterproof pipes are unable to be rendered. The second I log in, it crashes the client.
Can it be repeated: Everytime
Known fix: Only thing I have found so far is to rename my save file, and relog in, run back to my base and it works fine until the next time I try to log in. I lose all my items from inventory.

HWies

Jul 29, 2019
hello im new to this but when i try to join single player or multiplayer it crashes me

Status
Not open for further replies.