FTB Release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainsparkelzjnr

Jul 29, 2019
hello ftb can i help yuou make a update to ftb mod pack to add redpower everyone wants it? and hello people waiting eargerly on this mod pack im hoping it will be bigger and better

Stairmasternem

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome to hear this is releasing. I recently heard about this mod pack via Direwolf20's facebook. Played a little of it via the beta and I have to say it's pretty awesome. Nice to see a mod pack created by someone who is working very close with the mod makers themselves.

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not familiar with Mystcraft. What is a mining age and how will that solve the problem?

Mystcraft allows you to create linkimg books to newly generated "Ages" in the form of worlds. As you visit random worlds, you learn how to create specific worlds.... The current mining world on the server I play is a single biome (mushroom...so we get mooshrooms and no mobs), Mystcraft crystal formations and glowstone formations with a normal ore output. I understand you can create worlds dense in ores as well.....you can create stable and unstable worlds....New to this release will be things like falling meteors and a sun so bright you start taking fire damage out in the open.....

coyote888

Jul 29, 2019
Redpower not being out rite now really wont hurt world gen that bad. All were lacking is nickolite and it comes by the boatloads! Silver is allready created by gregtech and thermal expansion i believe. One trip to a mystcraft age for nickolite will be all you need.

Stairmasternem

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech also creates Sapphire and Ruby spawns, based off the config files. Emerald is now in-game officially which makes me wonder if Eloramm is using that for her recipes instead.

simon48xbox

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech also creates Sapphire and Ruby spawns, based off the config files. Emerald is now in-game officially which makes me wonder if Eloramm is using that for her recipes instead.
I think I heard that Eloramm's emeralds have changed to "green sapphires" or something like that but I could be wrong.

Sarda

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, I'm running more mods now then the modpack currently has in it, so ill just stay the cource until the majors come out, since all the beta versions of things I can't live without like logisticspipes aren't in it.

mrgreaper

Jul 29, 2019
as others have stated, really needs redpower from the get go (or atleast worldgen) this isnt a launch just another beta :(

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
did i just read that there's now a mystcraft symbol that makes the sun hot?!?! COOL!
I'm REALLY looking forward to switching from technic to a pack that actually lists all of its permissions AND has all the best mods (AFAIK).
edit after reading post above me:
tin&copper are part of IC²'s worldgen "from the get go"
silver is in Greg-tech (or so I've heard by reading a few posts back)
nikolite can be acquired by making a mining age and it tends to be plentiful once you find it.
worst comes to worst: NEI cheat mode (if you're that desperate to build a bat box, blue-cable, etc)

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
It seem that probably the best solution would be to wait for RedPower. That's what I'll be doing.

I think most server will wait. Since there is no RP like you send there is a lot of world gen missing. Also there no plugins ported YET so that is a very big issue two.

Status
Not open for further replies.