FTB Release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blisf

Jul 29, 2019
I think you may have missed the part of the post when I explain that this isn't the full modpack...

Oh. Ok then. I'm very sorry for been a bit rude. My english is not the best and I don't know this word so it passed around me.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Will ThaumCraft2/3 be in this at anytime and can u install your own mods
You can install your own mods yes, just drop them in the mods folder of the .minecraft folder and thaumcraft 3 will be in the pack when its ready yes

Magicferret

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent news, nice to see things moving along even though I miss Redpower dearly haha. Keep up the good work :)

SDSocal

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for putting this together and taking out the headaches associated with putting so many Mods together. Looking forward to this and future releases.

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
hm.. what does that mean to us? if we setup the server and redpower, ee and thaumcraft comes later, we have to restart everything, because their ores can't be created in an existing world right? this would suck

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
hm.. what does that mean to us? if we setup the server and redpower, ee and thaumcraft comes later, we have to restart everything, because their ores can't be created in an existing world right? this would suck

People have mentioned it before, but you have a few options. Play now, and when those mods become compatible, create a "mining age" with Mystcraft....or wait till everything is where you want it to be. Starting at launch, you will be able to learn other mods you might not be familiar with. Either way works, but one lets you play sooner than later.

simon48xbox

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any other mods besides redpower, equivalent exchange and thaumcraft that will change world gen that are not in the pack now but are going to be added foreseeable future? Because I will definitely start playing around with FTB right away but I really want to know when I can really dig into it for the long-haul and I would prefer not to use mystcraft all the time.

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
People have mentioned it before, but you have a few options. Play now, and when those mods become compatible, create a "mining age" with Mystcraft....or wait till everything is where you want it to be. Starting at launch, you will be able to learn other mods you might not be familiar with. Either way works, but one lets you play sooner than later.

so, newly generated chunks should be updated with the new ores?
then it would be definitly a solution with the ages

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
never a shortage of people complaining about free stuff on the 'net. good job, devs! looking forward to playing with this pack! :)

InfestedZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft will let you generate new worlds. When there is an update to the pack that would add in new world gen items you can custom create a new world that can be accessed with Mystcraft books. Basically you can make a world specifically for minning newly added world gen stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.