Open Server FTB monster (closed Server untill further notice)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Aleck

Jul 29, 2019
You can't restart a broken server. I'm just keeping my eye on this thread hoping that eventually this server will be staffed and manage to stay online for more than a couple hours at a time. :p

Aleck

Jul 29, 2019
Not when I'm awake :p I love the way this server is configured but not being able to play for hours and hours at a time and waiting on the schedule of 1 single person in a different timezone would give me an aneurysm. Hoping that good things arise from this posting in the future.

Pilkie

Jul 29, 2019
Every time Nzin joins the server, it crashes. Dmoney, Krazykhd and I are certain he knows this, yet he still keeps trying to join. Long story short, the server needs a reboot because Nzin crashed it.

Nizin

Jul 29, 2019
I was just seeing if it was fixed for me yet, I wasn't intentionally trying to crash it. I won't try again.

Nizin

Jul 29, 2019
Is it safe for me to join the server yet? I don't want to try and be accused of trying to crash the server again

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Ok sorry about the wait nizim i'v had a very busy weekend punishing my liver but i have moved your player file to see if that helps as i don't know the cause

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
I think my player file may be broken, because I keep on getting these end of stream errors. The weird thing is that I appear to log in fine then it goes to the end of steam error. This might be because the lycanties mobs in my mob farm are completely invisible which might be the cause because it might kick me out of the server when it views those chunks.

Edit: I made it to spawn via /spawn and the error are still occuring so it must be my player file

Last edited:

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
Can you put my player file back in because I might have fixed the problem and I don't want to lose my thaumcraft research and aspects.

monkeycopilot

Jul 29, 2019
i think it may well have been me... i just tried logging in and i was in a void descending chunk error so i logged off ... hrrrr

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
Why is everyone getting these weird void chunk errors. I had one, then nizin had one, and now you monkeycopilot. This is weird

Edit: My crash was the server or client wasn't loading the world for me only about 11 chunks and that was it, then I crashed the server, but Bartna fixed it

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
I will check out the map tomorrow to see if i can find map errors, i may need to prune the map chunks slightly but i hope and will try not to

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
The map is fine by the looks of it

:Edit: i will move you 3 to spawn

:Edit: server is now online the bug may or may not happen

Last edited:

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i'm looking for 2 possible "server side" admins (not ops) who can access the command console and FTP (file) side of the server as i work to much to keep people waiting days for a restart or fix to player files
send a message on the server boards here - http://bartansia.forumsmotion.com/

LycanitesMobs disabled due to lack of mobs in general

Last edited:

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
Bartna is Thaumic Tinkerer Kami installed server side because I have researched everything and it isn't showing up in my thauminomicon. Can you check that for me. Thanks.

Edit: yes it's enabled I just didn't discover ethereal blooms thanks

Last edited: