Open Server FTB monster (closed Server untill further notice)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i'm not sure why yet though

:Edit: A dna breeder at 5:25 am is the cause it seems i will be fixing it now may take an hour or 2

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
it's being unkind to me so not sure

:Edit: downloading the 10gb MAP and mcedit fixing the problem chunk

Last edited:

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
server should be up in an hour or 2 but as im doing this on mobile im not sure if it will work

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
ok after much hassle the server is back up but rolled back a day as i had backup problems

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
A thing of note for those that don't know. The KAMI file is removed from monster 1.1.2 it is instead replaced with a config option to enable it in the thaumic tinkerer configs.

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
about 2:50 gmt time I was telling schori2 about a block that increased the tick rate of items and machines around it so he crafted it and then it broke the server I think. I think it crashed the server because the block wasn't done yet it said unnamed. So the servers down

Edit: The item is from Geostrata

Edit: I did a test in singleplayer and it seemed not to crash the game so i think it might not be the unnamed item, but it still might me it

Edit: forgot to put this in in but about 20 minutes after that the server was back up

Last edited:

Shade926

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever i seem to login and load my chunk the server keeps crashing... The last thing i was doing was using item ducts and placing those down but don't know whether that caused it as i was using them a while before the crash?? It also happened at about 5pm GMT! Aslo for the short time i can log in the item ducts have seemed to of vanished

Thanks

Shade926