FTB Mage Quest {ALPHA} Bug Reports

TheMiningDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
When it first crashed I had added some mods. Namely Tinkers Construct, Mantle, and Mystcraft. But I've since removed them all and it still crashes.

TheMiningDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
I reinstalled the pack and It's still crashing. I should probably mention I can make a new world and it will work just fine.

tatsu011

Jul 29, 2019
I get the feeling that your original world is now lost. Adding and removing mods tends to break the questbook- which is likely the source of your issues.

GemstoneGaming

Jul 29, 2019
There is a problem with the mod-pack (Well duh if there wasn't i would not post here) to where if you pick the witchery path, you run into a quest you cannot do. It's the "Messing With the Six Plains" quest. The quest requires you to craft Mutandis, but Mutandis isn't craftable, its made in the Witch's Cauldron, so the quest needs to be change to a detection quest or a turn-in quest. Please fix this or tell me a way to by-pass this requirement. Thanks! :)

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a pretty weird crash, when I looked at my armor stand from traveller's gear, I saw rod of the shaded mesa lying on the part with the baubles. (the rod is NOT a bauble!)

I opened it up and it actually let me to grab it, even though I already had one crafted!

When I closed the GUI of it then I saw 3 more on the part for baubles! I opened it up again and I had them on amulet slot, ring slot, and the same for the stand but also on belt slot and on the BOOTS slot!

Here are the crash reports, I actually can replicate it, I can start up my world and it does the same over and over again. (so if you want a world download let me know)

The "server" crash was the first time I crashed and the "client" crash was the second time I crashed. (Weird right?)

Oh! And I forgot to mention I am playing on version 1.1.1 of the pack!

Attachments

• crash-2015-05-03_12.09.24-server.txt
    17.5 KB · Views: 88
  • crash-2015-05-03_12.16.52-client.txt
    33 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Ello all. So I just loaded this up to get to get some practice with some of the magic mods, but every few seconds I get this line in my console, and I get a simultaneous giant lag spike.
Icon Set asset not found: /assets/journeymap/icon/entity/2D/skins/33d05674854864c5855ab3b9fb3b3043ab6b2a9068bac9d6eea56abd4fdef4
or
[journeymap]: Icon Set asset not found: /assets/journeymap/icon/entity/2D/necromancy/textures/entities/nightcrawler.png
Judging by the long string of numbers after the first line, I'm assuming that one is because of the famous players mod, and since that one is more common it should probably be tackled first. Any ideas on how to stop Journeymap from having this issue?

tatsu011

Jul 29, 2019
Thats actually not the case. The mob Journeymap is trying to find is from Necromancy, not Headcrumbs. Will be resolved in the next update.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, though I've seen it appear in relation to pechs from Thaumcraft as well, so it would seem to not be an issue with Necromancy alone.
Also, given that the mobs it names aren't under the /skins list, wouldn't that indicate that the random number strings aren't usual mobs? At least, that was my impression that led me to thinking it's Headcrumbs, I could be entirely wrong. XD

giantcaller

Jul 29, 2019
so how do I get passed the quest so I can move on? Or do I have to start a new world and choose another house?
I know this post was answered, but
you can go into HQM edit mode and delete the Mutandis task.
Also, mutandis is mandrake root, an egg, and the Exhale of the Horned one in a Witch's cauldron filled with water above a fire.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I have a request that I am not certain I should be asking here, so, would it be appropriate for me to post "How do I add forge, mantle and TCon to this pack and not have forge be unrecognized" here, or should I go elsewhere?

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
And also, I have lags coming every 5-7 seconds probably.

Those logs I posted may or may not contain something about it.

I haven't seen the problem on any logs, but I may be just blind, it is not a problem with my computer being slow, it can launch infinity on 40 stable FPS (yeah graphics card needs an upgrade)

It may be a poor little mod stuck in a loop and it doesn't know how to get out of it...

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
And also, I have lags coming every 5-7 seconds probably.

Those logs I posted may or may not contain something about it.

I haven't seen the problem on any logs, but I may be just blind, it is not a problem with my computer being slow, it can launch infinity on 40 stable FPS (yeah graphics card needs an upgrade)

It may be a poor little mod stuck in a loop and it doesn't know how to get out of it...

May I request that you post the logs to pastebin or similar so I can take a look? I had a giant issue with malware a few days ago, so I'm not eager to download things atm.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
May I request that you post the logs to pastebin or similar so I can take a look? I had a giant issue with malware a few days ago, so I'm not eager to download things atm.

OK I will once I get to my computer.

And you don't have to worry about viruses, malware and this kind of shait (yes shait) all the files are properly scanned (not that I trust AVG too much but still better than nothing).

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019

And you don't have to worry about viruses, malware and this kind of shait (yes shait) all the files are properly scanned (not that I trust AVG too much but still better than nothing).
Fair enough, but better safe than sorry. Did I mention it lasted for a month while I ran several rather high powered scan programs to remove it that broke several things? XD

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019

Fair enough, but better safe than sorry. Did I mention it lasted for a month while I ran several rather high powered scan programs to remove it that broke several things? XD

The "server" one (the first one)

http://pastebin.com/XFX0U0H3

And the "client" one (the SECOND one)

http://pastebin.com/du3NghM4

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, ok. I'm guessing "ItemGravityRod" is the one that lets you fly for a short time. Also it's mentioning an armor stand from Traveler's Gear in the first log, claiming that the gravity rod is trying to go into one of the baubles slots I think. The second one is the gravity rod trying to go into one of the baubles slots in your inventory I believe.
So, in case I'm wrong about what the gravity rod actually is, what Botania things are you carrying around right now?