Casual Server FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 (Invite Only)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MagicMage1238

I also made the mistake of planting a Mega tree - so currently trying to get it removed.... UGH!

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
we are still going strong server wise and still looking for players to fill our land with activity =] so if you are looking for a server with mostly mature players feel free to send us a massage

M

MagicMage1238

Main posted updated.

Natirs is now a staff member and also has Team Speak info if you want to use team speak.

Reactions: Scottly318
M

MagicMage1238

@Mr.Birk for your help today I'd like to offer you some diamonds or maybe something else you may need? I was lost in creating the turbine and appreciate the help.

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
the community is growing but there are still plenty of spots to fill and the server is decently fun and stable

M

MagicMage1238

There is currently about 10 players and there is room for about 10 more.

Great Thanks to @Mr.Birk for allowing us to use your Team Speak 3 Server!

CBGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'd like to join... maybe. Can we speak on Skype or something?
My Skype username is: ben.bave

Thanks!

M

MagicMage1238

I don't use Skype but Natirs does and also someone else on the server does as well.

Baron_Falcon

Jul 29, 2019
Myself and a friend may be interested at a later date. does your pack version have the TiC nerfs (i.e. signalum and enderium heavily nerfed)?

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
umm im not sure what you mean by signalum and enderium heavily nerfed. the creation? or the getting of said materials?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
umm im not sure what you mean by signalum and enderium heavily nerfed. the creation? or the getting of said materials?
No, I believe he means the Tinkers' Construct toolpart-stats of said materials. By many, those stats are considered being way too high.

Baron_Falcon

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it's rumored that the power of those materials when used in Tinkers Construct were heavily nerfed. I did not have an issue with the original power levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.