Casual Server FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 (Invite Only)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am interested in joining your server. I have experience with modded MC and am looking for a good community to play with. Let me know if there are still slots open. Thanks

IGN: robotman300

T

Teowin

If you still got any spot's open i would be intrested in joining up.

IGN: Teowin

M

MagicMage1238

As of right now I think the server is full - I will check later today and see if we have room for anymore people.

T

Teowin

Allright thank's for the head's up, if you get/have a spot just send me an mess.

Tulwean

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to join. I have been looking for a server that is consistent. I have been playing modded for some time now and i can help you with anything you need.

M

MagicMage1238

Server Crashed earlier today.... It was down for a couple of hours before I could get it back up, had to restore a backup that was 3 hours old so wasn't too bad I hope.

L

LiftedDmax419

i would like to join all you if thats cool..im able to help with almost all the mods and will be willingly to help everyone to teach them so they know.

A

AnnonyMaus

Hi,
I'm AnnonyMaus (also IGN),
I used to play modded minecraft in the early days (1.2.5) and knew a lot of it back then.
Now I would like to restart and relearn everything, so I'm looking for a server.
Please let me know if you would have some free slots :)
Greets,
AnnonyMaus

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
hi MagicMage
my ingame name is wendictive
im 44 years old and from denmark
ive been offline for a while because of illness but i miss playing minecraft
your server seems like a cool server (no banned items) :)
ofc.. there might be a lag issue because im situated in europe... lets hope its not to bad

GabutiOB99

Jul 29, 2019
Hey magicmage, my ingame is Emsi02. I have been playing in a singleplayer mc ftb infinity evolved for myself for a couple of weeks and would like to join your server if its ok.

M

MagicMage1238

Ummmm WOW lol didn't expect this many replies to my update notice!

Yeah I think we can add all 4 of you to the server, I'll send a message soon with the details, just give me a day or 2 to get back with everyone.

(Also we now use Discord)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.