Casual Server FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 (Invite Only)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wandering_Magi

Hey, did something happen with the server? It went down for it's midnight reboot last night and I haven't been able to connect ever since.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Oh right. I'm on the phone. It's not preloading forum profile pictures.
Derpy me...

N

Noah Irgens Seidler

so is this server still going strong? and if so would it be possible for another guy to join in? just interested in having a "crew" to play with
IGN: nis223
//Noah

W

Wandering_Magi

so is this server still going strong? and if so would it be possible for another guy to join in? just interested in having a "crew" to play with
IGN: nis223
//Noah
The server is absolutely going strong. Can usually find a few of us on. We're trying to rez it from dead crash atm, but I'm sure Magic or one of the other big-wigs'll throw you the server addy when they get the chance. Hope to see you around!

N

Noah Irgens Seidler

The server is absolutely going strong. Can usually find a few of us on. We're trying to rez it from dead crash atm, but I'm sure Magic or one of the other big-wigs'll throw you the server addy when they get the chance. Hope to see you around!
Sounds fantastic. been playing all by my self based in lack of nice server with reasonable people and not small annoing griefers :D looking forward to playing with you guys :D (if i get accepted by the magical gods that call them selves "admins" jk)

M

MagicMage1238

Nope no griefers lol - but yeah there was a Mod conflict with chunk loaders and it caused a major crash, due to me working a lot and not always having the ability to connect whenever I want I'm limited on what I can do sometimes - this is the 2nd crash I have had (first one I had fixed in about 30 mins) this last one I didn't know about until almost 12 hours after it went down - I narrowed down the spot - but have to go with a backup - and unfortunately not able to upload the backup right now. But yes when I get that problem solved your more than welcome to join.... I'll send you the info now but just so you know it will be another day or 2 before I can get it back up and running.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Nope no griefers lol - but yeah there was a Mod conflict with chunk loaders and it caused a major crash, due to me working a lot and not always having the ability to connect whenever I want I'm limited on what I can do sometimes - this is the 2nd crash I have had (first one I had fixed in about 30 mins) this last one I didn't know about until almost 12 hours after it went down - I narrowed down the spot - but have to go with a backup - and unfortunately not able to upload the backup right now. But yes when I get that problem solved your more than welcome to join.... I'll send you the info now but just so you know it will be another day or 2 before I can get it back up and running.

If you're lucky, you can fix this by only replacing the region file that that IE wiring that is crashing is in.

M

MagicMage1238

Dart face all the info will be the same, I'm going to try and find a spot today to stop and work on this and get it back up - if all else fails it will be done within the next 28 hours

- backup are actually very current, it used to be every 2 hours - but had recently changed it to every 8 hours - so the back up is very recent.

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
hey bud im interested in joining the server if you got any slots going

age - 21
experience - multiple years modded and vanilla / console
have hosted multiple servers in the past but money is tight atm to host one currently
location - england
email - [email protected] - if you prefer a faster reply etc
quite sociable and happy to help, prefer working with others but at the same time solitude is nice in the early hours of the morning
can be on quite often but all depends on shifts at work / drinking with friends (i do quite abit)

IGN - lomax74

Hoglishva

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im interested in joining, getting tired of palying solo. I guess I'll follow the guy above me, 23 been playing modded for a few years and still learning stuff. IGN is Hoglishva

M

MagicMage1238

Ok sent a message to 4 people - we are getting close to the limit...

Remember the server is still running 2.5.0!

M

MagicMage1238

Soon I'm thinking we might need to do a restart but I'll try to do an upgrade before I goto that extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.