Casual Server FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 (Invite Only)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MagicMage1238

It is the Infinity Evolved 2.5.0 - I haven't changed any stats within the configs on anything... I'm not sure if it was nerfed or not with 2.5.0 your more than welcome to join though when your ready just post a message here and someone will send you the link.

A

AustinGames

I guess Ill Join itll Be one of my First Time so I am Gonna Learn if that is okay

M

MagicMage1238

Yeah that's fine - it was all new to me 6 weeks ago..... Today I'm fighting a Chaos Dragon.... Can't believe it has been 6 weeks snice I started playing FTB Infinity Evolved (First Modded Minecraft I have played)

T

Taykoh

hey just searching for a friendly close server like that and look like i found it in a minute !
perhaps i'm not sure the way to join your server there is still some slot left for a new player :) ?

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
hey taykoh the way everyone joins our server is by doing what you just did. posting they are intrested and either i or magicmage contact them with connection details to the server and yep we still got slots

Reactions: MagicMage1238
M

MagicMage1238

For now that's the only way I can think of sharing the screenshots.... I'll have to work on that later and figure it out.

M

MagicMage1238

Going good Actually with only 1 Speed Bump along the way.... and that was fixed and Handled quickly (I think it took me 10 mins to get it back up after it went down)

M

MagicMage1238

2016-07-31_23.20.58.png

Attachments

• 2016-07-31_23.23.07.png
    2016-07-31_23.23.07.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
W

Wandering_Magi

Man this looks awesome, I'm always aching to get on and play with real people rather than alone these days. Something just so much more satisfying that way. Think I could get the server addy?

Status
Not open for further replies.