1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Casual Server FTB Infinity Evolved 2.6 (Invite Only)

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by MagicMage1238, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is the Infinity Evolved 2.5.0 - I haven't changed any stats within the configs on anything... I'm not sure if it was nerfed or not with 2.5.0 your more than welcome to join though when your ready just post a message here and someone will send you the link.

2. AustinGames

AustinGames Guest

I guess Ill Join itll Be one of my First Time so I am Gonna Learn if that is okay

3. Famousscotsman

Famousscotsman New Member

If your struggling let me know you can team with me for a bit

4. Yeah that's fine - it was all new to me 6 weeks ago..... Today I'm fighting a Chaos Dragon.... Can't believe it has been 6 weeks snice I started playing FTB Infinity Evolved (First Modded Minecraft I have played)

5. Famousscotsman

Famousscotsman New Member

Very good and friendly server speant a few hours on it this week. Everyones really helpful if you need it.

6. natirs

natirs Well-Known Member

yea mage a lot of teaching has led you to this =p

MagicMage1238 likes this.
  7. Taykoh

Taykoh Guest

hey just searching for a friendly close server like that and look like i found it in a minute !
    perhaps i'm not sure the way to join your server there is still some slot left for a new player :) ?

8. natirs

natirs Well-Known Member

hey taykoh the way everyone joins our server is by doing what you just did. posting they are intrested and either i or magicmage contact them with connection details to the server and yep we still got slots

9. SethRex

SethRex Guest

wats the server addres??

10. Very early Monday morning here, I'll send you the info shortly.

11. Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  12. For now that's the only way I can think of sharing the screenshots.... I'll have to work on that later and figure it out.

13. Inaeo

Inaeo New Member

Imgur seems to be a popular choice here on the forums.

14. is this still going?

15. natirs

natirs Well-Known Member

yes still going and active

16. Dartface

Dartface Guest

Can I get the server address??

17. Going good Actually with only 1 Speed Bump along the way.... and that was fixed and Handled quickly (I think it took me 10 mins to get it back up after it went down)

18. Dartface - Sending you the Info now.

19. 2016-07-31_23.20.58.png

Attached Files:

20. Man this looks awesome, I'm always aching to get on and play with real people rather than alone these days. Something just so much more satisfying that way. Think I could get the server addy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.