Flesh Craft, what happened?

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
A wild SolomonAiel appears. I'm back. I'm sorry I was gone for so long I had some real life stuffs to take care of. Hopefully we'll get more traction on the programming now that I've taken care of that stuffs.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
A wild SolomonAiel appears. I'm back. I'm sorry I was gone for so long I had some real life stuffs to take care of. Hopefully we'll get more traction on the programming now that I've taken care of that stuffs.
!!!!! *calls in skeletonpunk* BRING A MASTER BALL TO CATCH HIM

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
What?! I don't faint from a masterball to the face. I just pick it up and throw it right back and it hits skeleton then bounces off him and hits derp.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
What?! I don't faint from a masterball to the face. I just pick it up and throw it right back and it hits skeleton then bounces off him and hits derp.
360 no scope 0_o and we should rly get back on topic before *he* and we all know who i am talking about comes back

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Also because it's going to be hard enough already to implement the ideas we already have at a seemingly slow pace which is actually alot faster than how it feels.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
So, of all the things in Flesh Craft, is there one thing that any of you can say is your favorite?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I think it's going to be the tentacles for me, with all the things they're might to be able to do - mining, defence, moving things, there are so many possibilities.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I think it's going to be the tentacles for me, with all the things they're might to be able to do - mining, defence, moving things, there are so many possibilities.
I misread tentacles as... Well, let's just say something low. And male-exclusive (Disclaimer: Jedi enterprises is not sexist/racist in any form, way, or doohickey).

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Probably the brain for me, its gonna be the hardest to code but it will have simulated intelligence for problem solving and minion controling