Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
just trying to focus on the soylent brown at the moment because that seems to be the main part of this mod. Its also a little complicated:p

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I have an idea about infested wolves,

If they are tamed by someone there is a chance they will corrupt part of what infested them, causingissues where it became infested
Same goes for ocelots

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Yeah, I don't think it's called that anymore.
What??? I'm so confused what's not called what anymore?
I have an idea about infested wolves,

If they are tamed by someone there is a chance they will corrupt part of what infested them, causingissues where it became infested
Same goes for ocelots
I'm so confused how so like a rash or its own to being infected or what

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I see it now... Tthe body growing and taking over the world... And at its heart is a giant magitech factory... It. Will. Be. Evil. MUAHAHAH
I got the idea for blood magic rituals linking the flesh thing(creature?) to your soul network. Could you and wayoftime make this happen?

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
That's when you just spam hearts and calorie producers. Also, what would happen if you built two brains for the same system, or two brains connected when their little patches of ground connected? Would they fuse together, or simply communicate?

I think, if they were made by the same player, then they'd be more likely to join together; working separately on their own things, but collaborating where they see fit. Though, the closer they are, the more likely they are to simply (in terms of mechanics, not physically) fuse together, an average of the fused brains psychology scores taken, and used as the new values, with a significant boost to their overall intelligence. The more independent and sentient a brain is, the less likely it'll be to fuse with another brain, but the more sentient and intelligent (and perhaps friendly) it is, the more likely it it'll be to work together with a new brain its encountered.

Then, you could end up, on a SMP server, with a huge community of independent, but interconnected, brains working together towards a common goal. I, personally, think that'd be more than a little kickass. Well, that, or it'd lead to one colossal, multi-core brain taking over the entire world, and perhaps even reaching into alternate dimensions.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking
Status
Not open for further replies.