Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Here it is.

Derp, the photo didn't work
Anyone know how to upload photos properly?

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Just a concept, again I made it using paint. I might make some other ones because this one looks A lot like TE's.
Expect a pic soon.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I like it besides the fact that a lot of the buttons are labeled stuff :3 would add two more tabs one of them being efficiency (it would have a higher efficiency that the game already knows that would be 100 for each machine it would have A efficiency displayed
There would also be a learned tab such as gene traits for specific mobs things it likes and dislikes

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I like it besides the fact that a lot of the buttons are labeled stuff :3 would add two more tabs one of them being efficiency (it would have a higher efficiency that the game already knows that would be 100 for each machine it would have A efficiency displayed
There would also be a learned tab such as gene traits for specific mobs things it likes and dislikes
image.jpg

Reactions: CreepaCatcha

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Im saying I would pay for it if I could, the gene traits and efficency tab added...of course I cant make actual money, but its the idea that counts, right?

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I like the idea of efficency and learned. I was also thinking of a communication tab where you can talk to the brain. The labels were just there to tell you what is what.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking
Status
Not open for further replies.