Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
ill have to make a new section in my post BTW if you havent already check out my updated post on the secound page
image.jpg

That gives me the idea of a tree (redwood) that i turn the top(leaves and end of trunk) into brain and have a neurostem going down into the earth and make a goant network for energy, liquid, item, and player transfer, using tech, magic, and nature to preform it all and making it sentient where it destroys and eats blocks to grow itself using rednet and computercraft eventually taking over the overworld, nether, end, and some mystcraft ages >:D

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking stay away from being better than AE because that's not really what this mod is about. Adding crafting interfaces kinda defeat the purpose of the mod I think.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Good job brain! So inorganic enhancements for compatibility AE can fuse the brain and the AE computer less free will more intelligence but extremely expensive AS storage drives allows the brain to learn more efficiently yet again very expensive
IC2 can make much better eyes with bio tech upgradeds or replace it all together use high definition crystal clear cameras equip your mind puppets with quantum armor or if you are far enough grow your monsters in test tubes with brain implants for the quantum armor
Thaumcraft giant golems infused with flesh that are powered by a node creatures that look for nodes and tell the brain to build a facility there to grow and split the node into several nodes

Last edited:
Reactions: CreepaCatcha

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Good job brain! So inorganic enhancements for compatibility AE can fuse the brain and the AE computer less free will more intelligence but extremely expensive AS storage drives allows the brain to learn more efficiently yet again very expensive
IC2 can make much better eyes with bio tech upgradeds or replace it all together use high definition crystal clear cameras equip your mind puppets with quantum armor or if you are far enough grow your monsters in test tubes with brain implants for the quantum armor
Thaumcraft giant golems infused with flesh that are powered by a node creatures that look for nodes and tell the brain to build a facility there to grow and split the node into several nodes
All
My
Want
ALL OF IT

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I have an idea of how the progression system would work.
So the brain learns from things it comes with contact with. So at the start it knows very little. If you connect things onto it, it will learn about them via curiosity.
If you connect something to advanced on it it will not understand and the advanced thing will stop working.
If it comes into contact with mobs it
will learn from their behaviors. If it spends to much time with a certain mob it may start acting like it. It may become hostile or it may become weak like a chicken etc.to avoid this you could keep mobs to a minimum or enforce behavioural traits.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
So with a villager if you ask it to do something it asks for something in return? Just as long as as it doesn't grow a nose and start going hmmmm or it starts mooing but in all seriousness if it was around a iron golem it would have less emotions and more hatred towards hostile mobs with endermen it could be friendly unless you insult it by gazing upon its beautiful self or something like that

Last edited:

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Possibly have a bit of gene mix and match skeletons archery iron golems skin spiders speed etc some of the organisms regeneration a zombies hunger

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
So with a villager if you ask it to do something it asks for something in return? Just as long as as it doesn't grow a nose and start going hmmmm or it starts mooing but in all seriousness if it was around a iron golem it would have less emotions and more hatred towards hostile mobs with endermen it could be friendly unless you insult it by gazing upon its beautiful self or something like that
Something like dat

Status
Not open for further replies.