Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The servers down right now the thread on here the thread name is ASci survival server FTB lite2 it has a few added mods but it's really fun main auto mining system is computer craft
Yeah, im the reason solomon discovered ic2 exp. lol
image.jpg
image.jpg

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
ya im talking to slomon on the thread BTW in game i have the little tag guinea pig seeing as i was the first person on after the restart who was new so he had to do a bunch of permissions stuff

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
i told him about it a while ago lol dont think hes coming of course your a well known member so he might listen to you more seeing as im just a new member D: and not a newmember but new to the member class

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Fleshcraft: need MOAR TC4 integration and biotech/UE/TE/IC2 integration. Hungry chests, integrated conduits and redstone signals? Yes please!

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Fleshcraft: need MOAR TC4 integration and biotech/UE/TE/IC2 integration. Hungry chests, integrated conduits and redstone signals? Yes please!
lol warm me up with derp magic then ask for help i see your trickery! ill get to TC4 next probaly then IC2 then ill try to figure out what those other ones mean :/ i have said before ideas for fleshcraft and taint working together/taking one or the other over will work on golems next probaly BTW thaumcraft is incorect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 tallow golems do not work a golem is anything made by a inanimate object tallows seam aliveish.... may make some kinda control foci or calm foci that makes angry zombies calm down and furious zombies shrink and turn to angry as well as the working on the brain

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
lol warm me up with derp magic then ask for help i see your trickery! ill get to TC4 next probaly then IC2 then ill try to figure out what those other ones mean :/ i have said before ideas for fleshcraft and taint working together/taking one or the other over will work on golems next probaly BTW thaumcraft is incorect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 tallow golems do not work a golem is anything made by a inanimate object tallows seam aliveish.... may make some kinda control foci or calm foci that makes angry zombies calm down and furious zombies shrink and turn to angry as well as the working on the brain
UE is universal electrocity( mekanism, MPS, MFFS, resonant induction, darks mods, etc.) and TE is thermal expansion

Also you filled my alerts derpysauce
image.jpg

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
UE is universal electricity( mekanism, MPS, MFFS, resonant induction, darks mods, etc.) and TE is thermal expansion
ah! hmmm for modular power suit MPS i guess maby like on the fist it can shoot globs of the agrarianism to help expand it (quivering goo launcher) and possibly vein locaters on your helmet you can see the veins underground a new type of shield idk and thermal expansion i dont know at all it just dosent seam very compatible with this mod I'm going to TRY to force it with IC2 idea wise but i really don't know i can easily see thaumcraft but the others aren't all that magical or even fleshy it will be hard but ill try to make it compatible idea wise maby tinkers construct have a little bit of moss replacement of course im just the idea and advertisement guy maby someone else will have something? i cant force my brain into anything but its prty good at everything :p not bragging at all not at alllll

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
ah! hmmm for modular power suit MPS i guess maby like on the fist it can shoot globs of the agrarianism to help expand it (quivering goo launcher) and possibly vein locaters on your helmet you can see the veins underground a new type of shield idk and thermal expansion i dont know at all it just dosent seam very compatible with this mod I'm going to TRY to force it with IC2 idea wise but i really don't know i can easily see thaumcraft but the others aren't all that magical or even fleshy it will be hard but ill try to make it compatible idea wise maby tinkers construct have a little bit of moss replacement of course im just the idea and advertisement guy maby someone else will have something? i cant force my brain into anything but its prty good at everything :p not bragging at all not at alllll
The main things for tech are aqueos accumulator and hiding wire compatibility, maybe making wores link to the brain stem for biotech?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
The main things for tech are aqueos accumulator and hiding wire compatibility, maybe making wores link to the brain stem for biotech?
hmmmm yes i suppose make it into a organic AE system kinda have it have a auto craft interface possible storage make it a better newer faster AE maby even compatible with AE hay maby make it so AE is compatible with us not the other way around WE RULE THEM AND THEY FALLOW MUHAHHAHA BLARG derp attack

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
hmmmm yes i suppose make it into a organic AE system kinda have it have a auto craft interface possible storage make it a better newer faster AE maby even compatible with AE hay maby make it so AE is compatible with us not the other way around WE RULE THEM AND THEY FALLOW MUHAHHAHA BLARG derp attack
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.