Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
The brain would be not needed but it would be needed when you get higher into the flesh tree. Yeah, we'll call it that.
Like anything not connected to any vital organs would slowly rot away and be useless.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
The brain would be not needed but it would be needed when you get higher into the flesh tree. Yeah, we'll call it that.
Like anything not connected to any vital organs would slowly rot away and be useless.
I have to say I kinda am iffy about the tech tree thing but it would be better than just building after you have a zombie spawner a quarry and a tree farm. honestly looking at my list this mod is expensive on Apple's pretty cheap on gold but it would scale to expensive. might edit some recipes and add a buffer so it's a bit better.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I have NO idea, so i am just gonna keep making it until somone stops me
Ya just go for it bro the "founder" has gone off and left us no link so we don't know what he's doing so might as well continue he might come back after failure and expect somethin (no offense but you wherever you are are not active with this mod)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Ya just go for it bro the "founder" has gone off and left us no link so we don't know what he's doing so might as well continue he might come back after failure and expect somethin (no offense but you wherever you are are not active with this mod)
That's not actually true, have you seen the size of my first post.
But still maybe some more showing up there and now would be good.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
That's not actually true, have you seen the size of my first post.
But still maybe some more showing up there and now would be good.
He knows about your post unless you updated did you? Just curious if I should read no offense but that's to long for me read every day thinking there's an update

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Lol ya right now I need more blocks possibly upgrades all seeing eye possibly the gobbler idk I still am no where near done but really need a true tier 2 where things get crazy not just more efficient possibly things that colonize? Idk think of stuff I can't now as I said kindle can't currently handle big usages[DOUBLEPOST=1388384402][/DOUBLEPOST]Also check out the ASci survival server it's a FTB lite server with a few extra mods it had a thread this website check it out I'm really active on it so we could have slightly easier conversation and some fun IGN keaganwill hate to advertise but it's a nice little server that's fun and allows easy conversation I will be on at 4 pm tomorrow

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe those insertion needles that connect to machines could be tier two.
I'll think if more[DOUBLEPOST=1388384811][/DOUBLEPOST]For the eyes maybe tier two eyes could see better and longer, and recognise things better.

Although as you said before upgrades are kind of generic and boring(actually I said that but hey)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Lol ya right now I need more blocks possibly upgrades all seeing eye possibly the gobbler idk I still am no where near done but really need a true tier 2 where things get crazy not just more efficient possibly things that colonize? Idk think of stuff I can't now as I said kindle can't currently handle big usages[DOUBLEPOST=1388384402][/DOUBLEPOST]Also check out the ASci survival server it's a FTB lite server with a few extra mods it had a thread this website check it out I'm really active on it so we could have slightly easier conversation and some fun IGN keaganwill hate to advertise but it's a nice little server that's fun and allows easy conversation I will be on at 4 pm tomorrow
Ill try to get on the server. Although what time zone are you in? It might not be 4pm for me :)

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
In holiday as well the server it's pretty good just had a restart the owner is really active generally at least one person is online new people are joining pretty frequently the server dip press have some bad tick lag spikes but the owner is planning on over clocking his comp there got that shamless advertising out
I GTG and not my normal GTG where I come back a few minutes later

Status
Not open for further replies.