Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Ya in game how it would work if this was real was the redstone would stimulate the brain exposing it to knowledge at the same time giving it knowledge so ya you can remove them

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Starting to work on the uses of the stuff and enforcing how use full the brain is[DOUBLEPOST=1388347180][/DOUBLEPOST]Once I find the thread on planet minecraft I'll make a new account like this once and paste my list

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe do the nerostem connection the same way logistics pipes does it, but nothing like logistics pipes. So if it's not connected you can't access it through the brain.
With the pointer telling where to grow maybe you have to set a path for it, instead of it just going some random route. Thus would also be easier on the coding side,

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Maybe if you cut the nerostem the bit that's not connected to the rest slowly dies away.
I kinda want to see the brain be unnecessary but highly highly recommended possibly the things that require the brain(the eye)would rot. that's ones thing I'm having trouble with the brain how to create it make it cheap enough that you can get it fairly easily but hard enough that you don't just make it like everything else[DOUBLEPOST=1388373165][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe do the nerostem connection the same way logistics pipes does it, but nothing like logistics pipes. So if it's not connected you can't access it through the brain.
With the pointer telling where to grow maybe you have to set a path for it, instead of it just going some random route. Thus would also be easier on the coding side,
I updated my edition AGAIN I have the ploter for that nerves would grow to it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.