Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, maybe, but there's gotta be some element of chance in there, I'd think. Otherwise, there'd be too much power for trolls to just build massive, super-powerful brains in someone's base to throw their entire system into anarchy. I say, instead, we have Brain Wars, where multiple, competing minds send their various implements and things against one another, and if one gets their (literal) tendrils into an opposing brain, they take it over.

"Warring Brains." Sounds like a good name for a metal band.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
An Easter egg now must be made the music disk warring minds a mix of all added sounds or some also brains would have personality attributes friendly higher chance of liking something zombies brains skeletons. territorial more likely to defend you from attack but doesn't play well with brains. lonely less likely to attack other brains but very unlikely to fuse (if fused there would be only one it would lose a friend)

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I see it now... Tthe body growing and taking over the world... And at its heart is a giant magitech factory... It. Will. Be. Evil. MUAHAHAH
I got the idea for blood magic rituals linking the flesh thing(creature?) to your soul network. Could you and wayoftime make this happen?
I don't know at this point if the mod maker's are going off mine or not but if they are then someone else will need to make the blood magic compatibility ideas themselves because I haven't played with blood magic

Also who are the mod maker's going off of? Are you talking to the founder vie email or are you reading the thread or what I like helping with this mod and being that one guy in the special thanks that no one notices but I do have other projects im working on so I would appreciate knowing wether I'm helping out or being that one guy who comes in and says that this mod shouldn't be about flesh it should be about dirt because dirt tools are the best

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Also, an addendum to the whole "sinking their tendrils into the enemy brain" thing: there's only a chance that the tendrils will lead to a takeover, and if destroyed, the brain returns to its normal state, with some added anger towards the brain that tried to take it over. Perhaps add in some organs that can act as an immune system, as well, attacking invading organisms that might harm the brain or any of its constituent organs and such.

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Also, an addendum to the whole "sinking their tendrils into the enemy brain" thing: there's only a chance that the tendrils will lead to a takeover, and if destroyed, the brain returns to its normal state, with some added anger towards the brain that tried to take it over. Perhaps add in some organs that can act as an immune system, as well, attacking invading organisms that might harm the brain or any of its constituent organs and such.
There would also have to be some kind of advantage. Not just a game of chance.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I think, the more independent, intelligent, and sentient an organism is, the less likely it is to be overtaken. Think of them like people, just without our organs at 10x the size and strewn about a larger area. A person that's intelligent and independent is less likely to fall to what's classically considered "mind control."

Ya know, I think a good nickname for this mod would be "Organism," lol.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I think, the more independent, intelligent, and sentient an organism is, the less likely it is to be overtaken. Think of them like people, just without our organs at 10x the size and strewn about a larger area. A person that's intelligent and independent is less likely to fall to what's classically considered "mind control."

Ya know, I think a good nickname for this mod would be "Organism," lol.
Or how about we call it a sentience, because it is obviously much more than an organism.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
DID you accidentally miss a word?
thatsthejoke.jpg

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking
Status
Not open for further replies.