Not open for further replies.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
image.jpg

Mod progress?

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
*you're
Okay, I will find another mod to add compatibility...
How about the armor part of ElectroDynamics? It was originally a modjam mod, but they dropped out and are fusing with electrodynamics. Maybe later you guys and cynaideX can make a flesh path of EXO armor?

Reactions: Tornado3019

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Would you have a link to that mod? It sounds really cool.[DOUBLEPOST=1389119593][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the only thing we have to do now is wait for skellypunk to get to a stage of a release and think of the occasional idea.

I just realised that the picture is right, the thread is "derailing" off topic.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
How about a modular power suits module, which lets you suck power from the organism when standing on fleshy ground, converting it into its own form of power. Also it can refill its water tank if it has one installed from the organism's water supply.

BADASSERY!

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
EU and MJ ya I can see that powering the organism EU is like electricity electro therapy stimulates muscles MJ it's movement energy or kinetic energy but RF it's just I don't even know gosh I don't even know it's just blah[DOUBLEPOST=1389134542][/DOUBLEPOST]
How about a modular power suits module, which lets you suck power from the organism when standing on fleshy ground, converting it into its own form of power. Also it can refill its water tank if it has one installed from the organism's water supply.

BADASSERY!
I'm thinking that there should be a new armor plating over a long period of times like 5 minecraft days for 1 full armor slice it starts at 3 on fleshy ground it's faster also for the power fist like lux capacitors at the cost of power you can launch fleshy ground

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
EU and MJ ya I can see that powering the organism EU is like electricity electro therapy stimulates muscles MJ it's movement energy or kinetic energy but RF it's just I don't even know gosh I don't even know it's just blah[DOUBLEPOST=1389134542][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm thinking that there should be a new armor plating over a long period of times like 5 minecraft days for 1 full armor slice it starts at 3 on fleshy ground it's faster also for the power fist like lux capacitors at the cost of power you can launch fleshy ground

*keeps pressing button labelled "release mod"*
WHY. ARENT. YOU. WORKING!
This mod will replace TC4 as my favorite.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
*keeps pressing button labelled "release mod"*
WHY. ARENT. YOU. WORKING!
This mod will replace TC4 as my favorite.
Hey u thatOnefankid! Or anyone else really have ideas? Post them preferably In the same format as mine on the second page I like all the hubbub but we could use more ideas I have 2 personal friends working on possible textures one I don't know about....the other is a pro can speed art a steam punk minecraft character and I think can actually make textures that could be the official release product

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
While I am an MIP (modder in progress) this mod sounds terrifyingly hard to make. While I AM rooting for this mod, unless you managed to assemble one helluva team, you are not going to do all this stuff. That being said, good luck. I might do the occasional small job if one is sent to me.

Reactions: the_j485

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
While I am an MIP (modder in progress) this mod sounds terrifyingly hard to make. While I AM rooting for this mod, unless you managed to assemble one helluva team, you are not going to do all this stuff. That being said, good luck. I might do the occasional small job if one is sent to me.
Thanks a lot the "founder" went off to the minecraft forums and haven't been seen yet he may come back in triumph with a team he may be developing the mod and squish us into the dirt when he sees us if your a modder then talk to skeleton punk he's are guy

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
This is just a small suggestion:

When asking for things, the organism could actually use pre-order texts to say this, like "master, could I please have some X?", and as the organism got more independent, it would be less pleading, and closer to actually ordering you around. Saying even things such as "go fetch me some X."
Another addition would to put in a feature in which independence is affected by whether or not you respond to its every whim and request, as if you are the one loyal to it, which it sort of manipulates you I into doing anyway. Obviously this wayould be highly complicated to code, so I doubt this will ever be made, but I thought it might be a cool idea.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
This is just a small suggestion:

When asking for things, the organism could actually use pre-order texts to say this, like "master, could I please have some X?", and as the organism got more independent, it would be less pleading, and closer to actually ordering you around. Saying even things such as "go fetch me some X."
Another addition would to put in a feature in which independence is affected by whether or not you respond to its every whim and request, as if you are the one loyal to it, which it sort of manipulates you I into doing anyway. Obviously this wayould be highly complicated to code, so I doubt this will ever be made, but I thought it might be a cool idea.
As much as I hate to add to the challenge but I really want to see it be dependent on how you act skeleton punk don't stress much do simpler things unless you can do more once we get more mod dev then we can update it

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like I'm officially helping now. Hope to get started on stuff tomorrow.... Today I mean since its past 12 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.