Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Btw from my googling/minecraft foruming I would say s/he hasn't made a thread anywhere else.
I know this is a late last but jese anyone seen anything on the news about someone going missing or dieing? If YOUR OUT THERE HIDING IN THE SHADOWS come back it's nice having a official official officialer of official officialness *completely ignoring creepacatcha*

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
... You're just checking that now? How long has this been thread going? Rautt has only posted on the first couple of pages... Oh well. Better late then never :p Hurray for procrastination :D

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
... You're just checking that now? How long has this been thread going? Rautt has only posted on the first couple of pages... Oh well. Better late then never :p Hurray for procrastination :D
Boooo for tons of people dieing in the time that he was last seen course I do have a pic of him yes him but to lazy to look for him in death pics :p

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
We where definitely talking about you the SUPER inactive guy I mean really where have you gone? :3 if you can't understand internet sarcasm then rautt

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I have the dragy thingy I just move my finger without taking off the keyboard along the keys it's pretty good at guessing what I mean but it does offer more choices and remember weird words type out also is a pretty large keyboard half the screen about 5 and a half inches by about 7 Is the full device

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Touch screens are even worse. My fingers are to big for the buttons.

EDIT:i like your new profile pic
U see the full thing? The words that is? The unhinged was just so I wasn't a no pic like Solomon :p finally thought a bit more I found this meme a while ago and still have a good laugh

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Derpysauce said:
The unhinged was just so I wasn't a no pic like Solomon :p finally thought a bit more I found this meme a while ago and still have a good laugh

Are you insinuating something here? You don't like my no picture picture? I just haven't found anything that I like for a pic...

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Wow this thread it just can't stay on task of course where really just waiting for mixing ALSO I got a texture maker she knows who to mod very well as well as being very good at pics I'll put her gmail account here's

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Wow this thread it just can't stay on task of course where really just waiting for mixing ALSO I got a texture maker she knows who to mod very well as well as being very good at pics I'll put her gmail account here's mine
Your gonna regret putting you email up on the internet for everyone to see....

Man I need a banner,

Last edited:

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Are you insinuating something here? You don't like my no picture picture? I just haven't found anything that I like for a pic...
No just not having a pic in general as well as no signature I felt like a drop of water in a ocean of random comments with no pic[DOUBLEPOST=1389750562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your gonna regret putting you email up on the internet for everyone to see....

Man I need a banner,
Deleted as we speak[DOUBLEPOST=1389750693][/DOUBLEPOST]Creeper mind taking the quote off? I flashed it quick enough for you guys to see hopefully no one else

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
No just not having a pic in general as well as no signature I felt like a drop of water in a ocean of random comments with no pic[DOUBLEPOST=1389750562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Deleted as we speak[DOUBLEPOST=1389750693][/DOUBLEPOST]Creeper mind taking the quote off? I flashed it quick enough for you guys to see hopefully no one else
done

Status
Not open for further replies.