Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Its funny, I was thinking about this exact same kind of mod. Though I had some other thoughts about it. Would you mind an exchange of ideas on this that I had?

Manetheren1012

Jul 29, 2019
So, the mod is going ahead?

Thats great because i love the ideas for this mod and think it will be a great mod to play with. Im a new modder myself and i am making a mod that i want to add an energy system to, can anybody help me on that, like are there any tutorials for that or do you just have to decompile tons of mods?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
So, the mod is going ahead?

Thats great because i love the ideas for this mod and think it will be a great mod to play with. Im a new modder myself and i am making a mod that i want to add an energy system to, can anybody help me on that, like are there any tutorials for that or do you just have to decompile tons of mods?
I know it is mainly adding and subtraction variables vanilla furnaces coding may help I would have to look at a mod to help you I personally am very good at looking at code and going oh so that does that the format is easy for me making it myself I haven't tried :/

Manetheren1012

Jul 29, 2019
I know it is mainly adding and subtraction variables vanilla furnaces coding may help I would have to look at a mod to help you I personally am very good at looking at code and going oh so that does that the format is easy for me making it myself I haven't tried :/
It wold be great if you did, I look at code and have no idea where to look to find it, but thanks ill have a look

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019

Manetheren1012

Jul 29, 2019
Could you specify which tutorial is the best for learning what i want to know, because I've been using wuppy's and scratch for fun but i haven't seen anything that relates to this from them.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Could you specify which tutorial is the best for learning what i want to know, because I've been using wuppy's and scratch for fun but i haven't seen anything that relates to this from them.
The tutorials aren't specifically for this, there to learn the basics and fundamentals and apply it to what you want to do

Status
Not open for further replies.