Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xovvo

Jul 29, 2019
So, I heard that SkeletonPunk got the squirming flesh working--has there been any other progress?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
So, I heard that SkeletonPunk got the squirming flesh working--has there been any other progress?
Actually, I scraped that beacuse it was WAY to unstable and I had other prioritys to work on for the mod, right now I am trying to here back from solomon to try and see why the setup he sent me for the mod isn't being read by forge and MCP

Last edited:

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
sorry for the lack of updates we actually have a private convo going on right now so you wont see very much of things even there things are scarce update wise i will tell you we have a texture maker HD textures im not sure if there going 64 or 128 from my guess the later they do doodles of prty much skyrim level dragons just for fun in class in a single period O_O that's how good they are this is taking a while for even them so i assume that it will be 128

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Woah! This is actually going ahead? It seems like forever since I posted on here! Be sure to give me a link to the download when it's done!

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
oh so sorry guys that you thought it died off we didn't rly announce that much i may copy and paste some of the stuff thats going on in the convo over here but its kinda fun keeping you guys in suspense lol not rly just a lot of bla bla bla modding stuff is goin on and some of it well...

upload_2014-2-1_18-54-30.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2014-2-1_18-54-22.jpeg
    upload_2014-2-1_18-54-22.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 43

Xovvo

Jul 29, 2019
That's cool.
Could we get a progress update, then?
And have y'all started hashing out the AI?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I don't think it's started yet from what I can tell skeleton punk is working on cleaning up his so far progress before even giving it to Solomon

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Good news!
Skeletonpunk has solved his problems with coding, and now he's doing some recipe coding, while Solomon is doing stuff with mob path finding algorithms.
Also, I am now the mod's official announcer, I'll be announcing all progress made.

be sure to drop by my topic if you've any news ;)

Reactions: SkeletonPunk

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Got someone working on the siggy there highly unreliable not good at textures and kept bugging me until I gave him something to texture this will probably be out after the mod and it will probably be garbage what could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Got someone working on the siggy there highly unreliable not good at textures and kept bugging me until I gave him something to texture this will probably be out after the mod and it will probably be garbage what could possibly go wrong?

Forgetting to tell them not to use nightmare paint?

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
If the organism that did all that stuff actually moved and looked like attack on titan, THAT, would be epic, though I am not sure what the others would think of it...

Haha that it would be, AoT is just what flesh craft makes me think of is all haha.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
If the organism that did all that stuff actually moved and looked like attack on titan, THAT, would be epic, though I am not sure what the others would think of it...
It could be what happens if you give the cyborg or whatever too much sustenance and independence, it grows and gains the ability to break blocks, like an ender dragon.

Reactions: SkeletonPunk
Status
Not open for further replies.