Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremuz

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a little glimmer of hope from the Coding department of the mod developing team:
F0I2lc3.png

I shall test whenever a version is available for alpha :3

[email protected] is my mojang account email.
Or pm me here on ftb forums :3

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well those of us in the core team should certainly all be beta testers, then maybe some people who were always here.

And I'm all for letting this new guy into the coding team.

Reactions: CreepaCatcha

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Then, once its halfway stable, we should poke Slowpoke and/or Jaded to get this into a proper pack or two. Playing with this combined with Thaumcraft and Mekanism would be freaking sweet.
I'm thinking jaded and get it added to magic farm how fun would that be finally getting end tier with magic farm creates a organism aaaaaaand it kills you

Reactions: CreepaCatcha

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking jaded and get it added to magic farm how fun would that be finally getting end tier with magic farm creates a organism aaaaaaand it kills you
I was thinking about monster. Also, can we have different "Modules" of the mod, like Project Red? While it is annoying to install separate things, It would be nice to have it in Magic World, but without the Metal path.

Jeremuz

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumic Brains and thaumaturge cyborgs and mutant pigs oh my!

Can't wait for this mod.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Thaumic Brains and thaumaturge cyborgs and mutant pigs oh my!

Can't wait for this mod.

You make it sound like we are planning on integrating on thaumcraft first.

I want to make this clear, cross-mod integration is NOT a priority right now. We are going to first try to make teh mod feel complete, then maybe have a look at it.

In other news, here's the temporary texture for receptive flesh, and a pic of skeletonpunk's code:

vVnFO4P.png
SDv71RS.png

Reactions: MoosyDoosy

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I want to make this clear, cross-mod integration is NOT a priority right now. We are going to first try to make teh mod feel complete, then maybe have a look at it.

In other news, here's the temporary texture for receptive flesh, and a pic of skeletonpunk's code:

View attachment 9630 View attachment 9631
That's nice. Now I just need to understand it.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro

View attachment 9630 View attachment 9631
Wait why did you post the code I don't know if that's the best idea I would prefer it be taken down just my opinion

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Skeletonpunk posted in in the PM chat. It's all good.
Ya but that's a private convo only we can see it no reason for us to copy the code but look at these guys so untrust worthy I'm looking at you Billy Bob Joe!

Billy Bob Joe
images-2.jpeg

I do trust the people here but who knows someone may try to copy it

Status
Not open for further replies.