Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Ug every time I see that blank box of a picture you have Solomon I have a mini debate over my picture I go I miss that old pic then I look at my current one for a few seconds and chuckle so I don't change it '_'

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
he means blackmailing/converting the people that weren't interested in the mod to turn them to our view :p
NO! NOT A GOOD IDEA!

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
They may not like a mod about creating a huge living organism that one day may kill you. Fair enough.

Edit:Spellz

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
one edit to the post, i don't know waffleninja (the texturer), thats derpy's friend
Just found out there not doing anything well that is no progress since last time I asked soooooooooo I "convinced"them to do it by threatening to replace them with the other crud texturer XD I will need to make a list of the textures and the general idea I will probably put it on here as well

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
wish I had time to post here more often... just letting everyone know that im still reading this tread and am still extremely exited for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.