Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redgamemaster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone just wanted to say that i'm really excited for this mod and can wait to see more if I come up with any ideas I will be sure to post them.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I need to get a big fat list with the general idea of the textures mind helping? Basically everything on a list with a decently good description of what it should look like. anyone who doesn't minds going through my big fat list on like the second page and doing that go for it post it on this page just giving you fans a way to be part of it :p

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I need to get a big fat list with the general idea of the textures mind helping? Basically everything on a list with a decently good description of what it should look like. anyone who doesn't minds going through my big fat list on like the second page and doing that go for it post it on this page just giving you fans a way to be part of it :p
and who ever does that will be gaurenteed a whitelist status for Fleshcraft alpha:D.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
This is not making the textures just putting a description of the texture next to the thing I could do this myself but well.... You get to take part in it! I'm not lazy just Erm optimizing fan intertanmint levels ya that's it!

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Oh slow you should have a link in the fleshcraft banner to link in back to this thread. That's what i did with mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.