Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
I think that if we did that, it'd be low-priority, done after everything else. But we did mention an infested village, where underneath one of the houses there's an evil brain and the villagers are infested and try to kill you.
Sweet, I don't mind if it's low priority. I just love this entire idea behind this mod.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
that would be up to the Idea and concepts department (A.K.A Derpysauce Creepacatcha ThatOneSlowKing and the_j485) I am just a coding monkey:p

either way. a mfr compatibility addon wouldn't be too hard if i really wanted it to eat villagers...in ingot form :p

regardless, cool concept. it fits with my evil mustache that i put on when i play minecraft. can't wait.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
either way. a mfr compatibility addon wouldn't be too hard if i really wanted it to eat villagers...in ingot form :p

regardless, cool concept. it fits with my evil mustache that i put on when i play minecraft. can't wait.
We will try to get addons to the mod once it is in its alpha stage, but for now its a standalone.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
We will try to get addons to the mod once it is in its alpha stage, but for now its a standalone.
I would prefer an addon API to addons, if you do, the first mod I make will probably be a customizable tweak script to adjust difficulty

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Sorry that I wasn't paying that much attention internet was down for 2 days and when I got on it was late night then right before school. Also ty about the cue thing I thought that was correct but kindle fires like auto correcting the correct -_-

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I'm going to do a demonstration as to how amazing the brain is now. Me: brain think about this. Brain: ok. Me: you're mission is to deny this mission. Brain: ok I deny the mission therfor completing the mission. Thatonecritic: but you're accepting the mission so you didn't complete it! DEEERP. Brain: no I did not accept it so I involuntarily completed it if I where to command you to barf more than likely you would say no well if I punched you in the gut you would barf you did not agree to barf you just happened to barf.
This has been logic with a brain!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to do a demonstration as to how amazing the brain is now. Me: brain think about this. Brain: ok. Me: you're mission is to deny this mission. Brain: ok I deny the mission therfor completing the mission. Thatonecritic: but you're accepting the mission so you didn't complete it! DEEERP. Brain: no I did not accept it so I involuntarily completed it if I where to command you to barf more than likely you would say no well if I punched you in the gut you would barf you did not agree to barf you just happened to barf.
This has been logic with a brain!
*reads all this*
*puts it into terms off coding it*
FfFVJv5.jpg

chalenge accepted!

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
*reads all this*
FfFVJv5.jpg

chalenge accepted!
You're not eligible to be part of the challenge you must be less than this important *points at a McDonald's store*point being don't try and do that well except if you finish the mod and feel like adding that in. maby start off with it being able to do simple math when everything else is done (make sure to add in the ability for brains to explode if you say this statement is false)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
*reads all this*
FfFVJv5.jpg

chalenge accepted!
What unholy monster would force someone to code an infinite command loop to crash everyones computers?[DOUBLEPOST=1393546786][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't remember if you guys already said your doing this, but I think it would be hella cool if you could find in the wild like "festering lands" aka lands oozing with like acidic liquids, flesh, and other nice fun stuff. It would basically be a mix between stomache, biome, and festering flesh. Fun =D anyways I really look forward to this mod.
Festering lands?
Oh, no worries
We may or may not have a dimension or few added by this mod >: )

Note: this will be my only hint about dimensions until a stable release with enough content(aka whenever I feel like saying my ideas)

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
Keep the xp, it's part of your body[DOUBLEPOST=1393639659][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe it dissolves your body and recreates it somewhere else....

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Keep the xp, it's part of your body[DOUBLEPOST=1393639659][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe it dissolves your body and recreates it somewhere else....
Side effects of acid chipping away at your health and armor, with chance of losing items and besides, your body is being disassembled!
(Of course, ways to perfect the transportation.)

Reactions: CreepaCatcha
Status
Not open for further replies.