Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Depending on how you treat it. We plan a complex system where to much for it makes it treat you like a slabe and helping it, but not too much, will make it obey you

It sounds like an impressive system. I'm looking forward to messing with it quite a bit.

Also, not sure if you're planning for it to be used in such a way, but it sounds like it'll be possible to weaponize this fairly easily with a bit of planning from the player.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
What will it do if I tell it to ignite the red matter explosives from ICBM? Will it suicide? Because, unless the organism blocks are blast resistant, it will be killing itself too.
It all depends if it has a strong enough will power then it will say no

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
*sticks mini brain on your head* much better :3
image.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1393908065][/DOUBLEPOST]
What will it do if I tell it to ignite the red matter explosives from ICBM? Will it suicide? Because, unless the organism blocks are blast resistant, it will be killing itself too.
Intelligence and growing it properly CAN make it resistant, but it has to be grown in a certain way

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
AHHHH you released the sig on here before The_J announced it!!!! Also i hate head crabs as well. Wish they would come out with a hl3

Status
Not open for further replies.