Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe...I wonder what madness this could come to
Basically it has a chance of becoming TOO satanic and reincarnating diablo himself into a giant organism[DOUBLEPOST=1394146196][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hehe, was interesting in this, had a look on git (since i love to look at mods src for some reason) and i saw that all the files are classes xD https://github.com/SolomonAiel/Fleshcraft
Gave me a good laugh :3
yes we have decided to switch to .txt. he just moved everything from the old dropbox to the new git hub and we will delete it soon, don't stalk us pls us coding monkeys are insecure about are src

KirbyPaint

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! Solomon's friend Kirby here, made an account just to say that I really dig this mod and concepts and such! It's so creepy... but in the best way, so I'm sure there'll be a ton of maniacal laughter on my end when the mod becomes complete. Mostly because of all the brains I'm gonna make... muahaha.

It's gonna be great!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! Solomon's friend Kirby here, made an account just to say that I really dig this mod and concepts and such! It's so creepy... but in the best way, so I'm sure there'll be a ton of maniacal laughter on my end when the mod becomes complete. Mostly because of all the brains I'm gonna make... muahaha.

It's gonna be great!
Welcome to the FTB forums (stay a while, stay forever:p).

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019

It's gonna be great!
Welcome. And remember you cant spell manslaughter without laughter!

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
yeah we know we are not stupid, .java didn't work with transporting information for some reason so we tried .class and that didn't work either, we are doing .txt now.
That probably won't work for the reason Fenn said.

You should probably rename them to .java...

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019

It's gonna be great!
Stay a while
stay forever

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro

It's gonna be great!
What happened to being a admin?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
except yes it does, because java can't handle code being in .txt files, and forge (it being written in java and all) for sure can't.
we don't import .txt we copy and paste the code in .txt and copy and paste it out and it works fine, we know what we are doing and that isn't a problem for us

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
we don't import .txt we copy and paste the code in .txt and copy and paste it out and it works fine, we know what we are doing and that isn't a problem for us
but why wouldn't you just use the github client and automate the whole thing, like every single other person? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.