Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Wut
Erm, of course it is legitimate, it is an official signature.
So, I am a bit confused as to your usage of "legit"
Also it was CreepaCaptchas friend.
It was Solomon's friend who also did the siggy for aperture science. btw go through the portal on Solomon's siggy to warp over to the server where all the undead basterds hang out well except creepacatcha and the_j but there well them...

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
If you mean to use the boots on me... I'll gladly go and take everything I've brought with me... Meaning no coolio banner... :p JK Oh did you see the link i posted for you in the convo?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
If you guys are wondering why there haven't been any updates, it's because our code monkeys both lost family members, so aren't working hard enough. We will promptly decrease their peanut supply until they work harder again.
It's also because they're having problems with blocks and such.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
If you guys are wondering why there haven't been any updates, it's because our code monkeys both lost family members, so aren't working hard enough. We will promptly decrease their peanut supply until they work harder again.
It's also because they're having problems with blocks and such.
We may or may not have caused the loss...

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
If you mean to use the boots on me... I'll gladly go and take everything I've brought with me... Meaning no coolio banner... :p JK Oh did you see the link i posted for you in the convo?
No I'm steorytyping a lazy fan XD. Oh you like us but can't click twice here let me help you.[DOUBLEPOST=1394059807][/DOUBLEPOST]Just curious are you monkeys waiting for the pictures of peanuts? (Textures)

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
No I'm steorytyping a lazy fan XD. Oh you like us but can't click twice here let me help you.[DOUBLEPOST=1394059807][/DOUBLEPOST]Just curious are you monkeys waiting for the pictures of peanuts? (Textures)
not really we are photo shopping our own *throws poop*

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been doing a lot of thinking lately (yes code monkeys can think to) and I feel that once this mod is done I want to do a few things.
1. I(and maybe solomon if he is up to it:p) will start making addons for this mod, I want to make addons for these following mods:
-Computer Craft (the ability to make a computer brain and code your own AI)

-Thermal Expansion, Industrial Craft 2 Experimental, Nuclear Control(An IC2 addon), Minefactory Reloaded.(Turn your organism into a giant fighting cyborg of battle RAGE. also some battle armor that needs RF to be fueled but is kinda like quantum armor combined with modular power suits)(these are a all in one pack, all these mods are required)

-ICBM (Like above, but 50 times more insane)

-Thaumcraft (have your organism swallow a node, and i will be a deconstruction table for your wand! But... it will only be able to do that one task forever)

-Blood Magic (make your organism SATANIC!!!!)

ALSO.. I was thinking that once this mod is done that once we get beta testers we can make a server for them and us so we can play together! It would most likely be using the mindcrackers new mod pack once it comes out because that looks perfect for what the mod aims for. If you would like to see another addon added to this list just let me know and I will discuss it with the undead bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.