Flesh Craft-Mod In Progress

Ineterested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
but why wouldn't you just use the github client and automate the whole thing, like every single other person? lol
we JUST NOW got git hub, like i said a long time ago. we USE TO do this because we used drop box at one point. that is why i said it doesn't matter now. this is why i wanted to keep what we were doing coding wise private... people get nosey and i get pressured.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
we JUST NOW got git hub, like i said a long time ago. we USE TO do this because we used drop box at one point. that is why i said it doesn't matter now. this is why i wanted to keep what we were doing coding wise private... people get nosey and i get pressured.
ah, well, that's good. DB is really not the best platform for that sort of thing. Regardless, according to (link removed at SolomonAriel's request) you still have them under .class.

Last edited:

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Pokefenn and SatanicSanta would you guys be kind enough to take down the link? We would really appreciate it because we like our privacy and I just couldn't pay for the private repository cause I be a poor bastard atm...

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
:p well I'm somewhat poor but I did just get my taxes back and I get refunds :D. Though not enough... college has a way of making you poor...

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Pokefenn and SatanicSanta would you guys be kind enough to take down the link? We would really appreciate it because we like our privacy and I just couldn't pay for the private repository cause I be a poor bastard atm...
done

though, you should know that the public couldn't actually see the code, just the file names.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
done

though, you should know that the public couldn't actually see the code, just the file names.
yes but it is pretty easy to see what is done and what is not by just looking at the name of the files, it puts pressure on us to finish the mod if everyone can see what we are doing and when we are doing it, we want to take are time so that it can be as good as we can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.