Fire Emblem: Werewolf Edition (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. Talk about lack of trust...
I may recommend waiting a couple days, so I don't lose.

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. Talk about lack of trust...
I may recommend waiting a couple days, so I don't lose.
Sorry, man. We gain nothing by waiting.

As for lack of trust... We're playing werewolf. Supposed neutrals aren't trustworthy. Even more so when they're railroaded into joining the wolves.

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Spawnty for those reasons above.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
*sigh*
You guys gain nothing, but I lose my chance to win as a villager/wolf and you should feel bad about it! :p
One day would have been enough. You could use a villager power on me to convert me to a trustworthy villager.

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I just learned (minutes after trying to work an alliance with him :\ ) that SpwnX is actually the Dragon. I don't mind sharing this bit of info publicly since the wolves are hellbent on murderizing me anyway.

Since our Reaver is dead, and the God of Chaos would die if he possesses the lynch target, SpwnX is probably going to redirect the lynch tonight.

If we have another Marshall, I recommend he protects me or Vikestep (take your pick)

If we have a Sentinel, I recommend you shoot SpwnX despite the lynch on him. If you agree to do this, contact me, we can shoot SpwnX and lynch someone else (see below).

If we have an Archsage, I recommend you target SpwnX.

Also: Exedra is almost certainly a wolf (Raven).

That will be all.

Vote Exedra.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I just learned (minutes after trying to work an alliance with him :\ ) that SpwnX is actually the Dragon. I don't mind sharing this bit of info publicly since the wolves are hellbent on murderizing me anyway.

Since our Reaver is dead, and the God of Chaos would die if he possesses the lynch target, SpwnX is probably going to redirect the lynch tonight.

If we have another Marshall, I recommend he protects me or Vikestep (take your pick)

If we have a Sentinel, I recommend you shoot SpwnX despite the lynch on him. If you agree to do this, contact me, we can shoot SpwnX and lynch someone else (see below).

If we have an Archsage, I recommend you target SpwnX.
If what you're saying is true, that's tough to work around.

To add on: If there's still a Reaver around, go for Spwn. If the God of Order if feeling particularly charitable, targeting Spwn would be swell.
Also: Exedra is almost certainly a wolf (Raven).

That will be all.

Vote Exedra.
If you think there's a Dragon around, trying to lynch another wolf won't accomplish much. Spwn will just redirect it.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@VictiniX888! Question!
End of day recap
As the town gathered for the daily lynch, they were still unsure on who to actually hang. Suddenly, they heard someone say "RJS" as though that person were right beside them. However, there was no other person there, which left them all confused. However, they did go on and hang RJS, who dropped his axe in the process.
Did the Dragon redirect last night's lynch, or was this just flavor text?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If what you're saying is true, that's tough to work around.

To add on: If there's still a Reaver around, go for Spwn. If the God of Order if feeling particularly charitable, targeting Spwn would be swell.

If you think there's a Dragon around, trying to lynch another wolf won't accomplish much. Spwn will just redirect it.

God of Order is still on cooldown. He hit me N1. Along with half the other player's powers btw. If anyone was wondering why I didn't natter yesterday (or use a smite grace) that's why.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
My original reasoning was something along the lines of the Sentinel shooting SpwnX and avoiding the redirect, but order of operations not in our favour. Dragon comes before Sentinel.

So I guess I recommend we both shoot and lynch SpwnX, and worry about who the next wolf is tomorrow.