Fire Emblem: Werewolf Edition (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I stopped getting alerts...
Antismite Exedra

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Same.

Antismite Epic.

Also is it just me or are roles that can bring people back from the dead like, really overpowered?

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
End of day recap

As the town gathered for the daily lynch, they were still unsure on who to actually hang. Suddenly, they heard someone say "RJS" as though that person were right beside them. However, there was no other person there, which left them all confused. However, they did go on and hang RJS, who dropped his axe in the process.

In the middle of the night, the town heard a shout and a howl, along with what sounded like the "clang" of when someone hits a piece of armour. They immediately went to investigate, and found out that the noises came from Pyure's house! Inside, they saw Pyure cowering in the corner, while the_J and HeilMewTwo lay dead on the floor. J seemed to have some fur sticking out of him, while Mewtwo's chestplate was still intact.

The next day, the town discovered that Vikestep was, miraculously, alive!

RJS was lynched! He was a Reaver!
VIkestep was revived!
the_J was killed by a Marshall! He was a Wolf!
HeilMewTwo died defending Pyure! He was a Marshall!

Begin Day 3!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You know I'm not a fan of games where everyone sends roles to a confirmed person, however if you feel the need to tell me, I can't stop you.

Also thanks for reviving me.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
You know I'm not a fan of games where everyone sends roles to a confirmed person, however if you feel the need to tell me, I can't stop you.

Oh yeah, just a reminder for anyone wanting to start a convo, please remember to add me into the convo ^^
I promise I won't bite :p

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019

It's almost as if I posted the same reasoning earlier.

Also cool we got a wolf.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Same.

Antismite Epic.

Also is it just me or are roles that can bring people back from the dead like, really overpowered?
Well, not really, wolves can use it to their advantage. Coming to me with a role claim really early makes me thing they are telling the truth. Also I'll be on their hitlist and will be top priority target of wolves.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty, wolf dead, vote VikeStep.

Well, I have a deal to deal with everyone.
I'd like to not be targeted by any sort of power throughout the game as I am a Branded.
I want to remain neutral, to win alone, all by myself, you all can kill yourselves as much as you want.

This obviously means that if a whisper tries to see if I am a real branded it will align me with the village. I don't want that. So, thank you for your collaboration.

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Exedra, because, uh, hmm. Antismite I guess.
Vote Exedra. because i dont want to die?
Cough cough.

Anyway, as much as it makes me seem like a mean old neutral-hating grump, I think the best course of action is to lynch SpwnX.

"Shazam, you dick! Why would you lynch a neutral that just said he didn't want to be lynched?!"

Well, for one, we've got no way of confirming he's a neutral without violating his neutrality. Spwn even asked for Whispers to avoid targeting him. It'd actually be a pretty good disguise for a wolf.

There are other arguments to make, too, like "lynching a neutral is no great loss to the village", but the best reason is something I'm almost afraid to say out loud: If Spwn isn't a wolf now, he will be tomorrow.

Brandeds change sides whenever they're targeted by a power. If the Raven were to target Spwn tonight, which he almost certainly will now that I've said it, they'd gain an apparently-innocent wolf at no cost to them. That... isn't wise to let happen.

So, again, I urge everyone else to get rid of Spwn. Like, now. The wolves don't need any more pawns.