Fire Emblem: Werewolf Edition (Game Thread)

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Proof guys? Everyone seems to want to lynch Pure without evidence.

Antismite Trajing

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Huh?
I was legitimately antismiting, as I didn't want to bother checking if Eruanteen was in this game so I could make a name joke.
EDIT: Ninja'd by HMT

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
sg, any particular reason you pulled a not-really-an-antismite vote on Pyure? Normally, it'd be understandable, except you did it 3 minutes after trajing did. If there were a suiciding role, I'd suspect you were that, but there isn't one, so...

vote sg

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
My point is that your antismite is not an antismite, it is an accusatory vote. Pyure surviving the first night is pretty weak evidence to try and lead a lynch. Still not convinced on your motives tbh.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Fine.

Remove Pyure from my ballot.

I'll think of someone else to antismite mumble grumble...

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Also, this should go without saying, but I suggest the Saint revives Vike tonight. Everyone can then provide a roleclaim to him, and he can potentially identify any liars. As a proven townie, nobody should have an issue with providing a roleclaim to Vike.

In addition, even if he gets killed again, he can use his sentinel kills either that night or the next time he gets revived to help clear out the Laguz.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Antismizzle pizzawolf

Vote Tally (12/16)

• trajing (2)- Strikingwolf, Lethosos
  • RJS (2)- SpwnX, Eryuentio
  • 016Nojr (1)- pizzawolf14
  • Shazam08 (1)- 016Nojr
  • the_j485 (1)- TheEpic5
  • Eudamantian (1)- the_j485
  • sgbros1 (1)- RJS
  • Lethosos (1)- HeilMewTwo
  • Pyure (1)- trajing
  • pizzawolf (1)- Shazam08
Not Yet Voted (4/16)
@Pyure, @SoraZodia, @Exedra, @sgbros1

Whether or not it was intentional, Spwn and Striking have voted for someone who'd already been voted for.

I'd recommend trying for a perfect antismite round. It will, at the very least, confirm a player to be either Vanguard or Wolf.

If you're looking for someone to antismite, the following 6 players have no votes on them:
@SoraZodia, @HeilMewTwo, @Exedra, @TheEpic5, @SpwnX, @Strikingwolf