Fire Emblem: Path of Wolfyness (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Wait, why is everyone lynching the_J? Shazam, was your post some kind of code or something? Because it looked more like a fancy antismite to me than anything else, which certainly doesn't explain why everyone's suddenly picking up their torches and pitchforks. Heck, I was surprised when everyone took up their pitchforks on Sora yesterday.

Anyhow, I'm going to agree with the_J and vote Shazam until I see some actual, concrete evidence of J's Laguz-ness.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Wait, why is everyone lynching the_J? Shazam, was your post some kind of code or something? Because it looked more like a fancy antismite to me than anything else, which certainly doesn't explain why everyone's suddenly picking up their torches and pitchforks. Heck, I was surprised when everyone took up their pitchforks on Sora yesterday.

Anyhow, I'm going to agree with the_J and vote Shazam until I see some actual, concrete evidence of J's Laguz-ness.
ra ra ra! get 'im guys.

Eventually the wolves are gonna log on and start voting ya'all down anyway. I bet at least one of them has two lynch-votes too.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Turn from this path, my child, for it will only lead to greater despair. Have I not uncovered the wickedness of J's heart? Have I not bestowed on you a vision of hot Hulk-on-Pope action, which gave birth to the newborn J in a burst of sulfur and brimstone? You cry for this "concrete evidence", yet cannot see that which is clearly before you. For shame, O wayward Else, ye who question the Wagon of God. For shame.

Reactions: dylanpiera

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Turn from this path, my child, for it will only lead to greater despair. Have I not uncovered the wickedness of J's heart? Have I not bestowed on you a vision of hot Hulk-on-Pope action, which gave birth to the newborn J in a burst of sulfur and brimstone? You cry for this "concrete evidence", yet cannot see that which is clearly before you. For shame, O wayward Else, ye who question the Wagon of God. For shame.

If there's one thing to say for you, great Czar of Werewolves, it's that you have a most excellent sense of humor.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019

If there's one thing to say for you, great Czar of Werewolves, it's that you have a most excellent sense of humor.
Well its Shazy.. What did you expect?

This ^^ is the only reason why i preffer sending him a pm or making him a rolr that needs to talk when im gm.
I just love his stories :)

Reactions: Shazam08

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
The_J was lynched! He was a Marshall!
Nojr was killed! He was a Villager!
Someone Else was killed! He was a Marksman!

Begin Day 6!

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I woooOoould like to say that the town have only killed villagers so far. Step up your game guys, maybe consult your friendly whisperer...

Oh wait that's me :p

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
oooOooo. Well sonny, see, to solve your predicament here you have to integrate sec (pronounced seek) y dy from zero to a sixth of pi. You will notice that it is the log, base e, of the square root of three multiplied by the sixty-fourth power of i.

Reactions: dylanpiera

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Great job...
vote Shazam
Oh, God of Order! Why have you forsaken me, now, on this end of all days?! Has a demon come over you, twisting your words and binding your tongue? It must be so, else why would you form these cruel words?

Be crucified, and thus purged.

Vote ljfa lock
Let's move this along, guys, I'm running out of preach