Fire Emblem: Path of Wolfyness (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
And this is why I started adding the rule that smited people could not win to my games :p
OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure the reason that victini is delaying the game is to know whether the win conditions of the gods of chaos and order are going to be satisfied

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure the reason that victini is delaying the game is to know whether the win conditions of the gods of chaos and order are going to be satisfied
Well Ljfa's god of order win condition will activate as a wolf got killed.
And i believe he is currently invulnerable. So if we lynch pizzawold and kill pyure. Wolfs & god of order win.

I will just win by surviving.. And unless you backstab me now there is no way for me to die.

edit; I believe he is just unable to reach the forums

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Game end!

Hm... Ljfa hasn't won though, so...
And there's no neutral Branded left.

Um... let's see...

Winners:
Pyure (Wolf)
Vikestep (Lion)
Exedra (Dragon)
Lethosos (Raven)
Shazam (Branded --> Laguz)
Dylanpiera (God of Chaos)
Nobody (RNG-Screwer)

Somewhere in between:
Ljfa (God of Order)

Non-winners:

The_J (Marshall)
Nojr (Villager)
Sgbros (Whisper)
SpwnX (Archsage)
TheEpic (Vanguard)
Sorazodia (Sentinel)
Eruantien (Reaver)
Someone Else (Marksman)
RJS (Trueblade)
Trajing (Villager)
Strikingwolf (Villager)
Pizzawolf (Branded --> Beorc)

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Game end!

Hm... Ljfa hasn't won though, so...
And there's no neutral Branded left.

Um... let's see...

Winners:
Pyure (Wolf)
Vikestep (Lion)
Exedra (Dragon)
Lethosos (Raven)
Shazam (Branded --> Laguz)
Dylanpiera (God of Chaos)
Nobody (RNG-Screwer)

Somewhere in between:
Ljfa (God of Order)

Non-winners:

The_J (Marshall)
Nojr (Villager)
Sgbros (Whisper)
SpwnX (Archsage)
TheEpic (Vanguard)
Sorazodia (Sentinel)
Eruantien (Reaver)
Someone Else (Marksman)
RJS (Trueblade)
Trajing (Villager)
Strikingwolf (Villager)
Pizzawolf (Branded --> Beorc)
Thanks <3

Altho Ljfa did win. We lynched pizzawolf today. Not killing anyone. Then killed pyure. So he also won. Or some other way
Any other wolfs quote me if this wasn't the plan ;)

On another note. I like how 2 neutrals sided with the wolfs. 1 forced (Shazam) and 1 not forced. Me :p

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
So...
- Wolves were too powerful this game. I... should probably get rid of the Lion next time.
- The last few minutes of D3 (iirc) was hilarious. Mostly because of Pyure waking up.
- Seriously, how did a single wolf not even die? I mean, there were 5 of them. FIVE.
- Well, I guess Ljfa wins?

@sgbros1 It's your turn now

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
So...
- Wolves were too powerful this game. I... should probably get rid of the Lion next time.
- The last few minutes of D3 (iirc) was hilarious. Mostly because of Pyure waking up.
- Seriously, how did a single wolf not even die? I mean, there were 5 of them. FIVE.
- Well, I guess Ljfa wins?

@sgbros1 It's your turn now

1. Wolfs were indeed powerfull. But have you looked at who the wolfs were. And how lucky they were with their 2 neutral friends :p
2. I remember this. And it was. :)
3. Well. Put 2/6 power players in a wolf team, Put 2/6 power players in a neutral team (who happen to join the wolfs lol) Then this happens xD - And it might also be because its still vacation and everyone is still sleepy :p
4. I guese so :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure and I set up a dummy convo with each other where we both proved to each other our fake roles. We kept it there so any people who are suspicious of either of us we would add into the convo. When they read it they would see we are innocent. Well we invited SomeoneElse37 and it worked :D. One of our best plans I must say.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure and I set up a dummy convo with each other where we both proved to each other our fake roles. We kept it there so any people who are suspicious of either of us we would add into the convo. When they read it they would see we are innocent. Well we invited SomeoneElse37 and it worked :D. One of our best plans I must say.
When you guys added Someone Else I actually thought it was game over for you, Vike