Fire Emblem: Path of Wolfyness (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Thing is, you were thinking from the perspective of the GM. Gotta think from the perspective of a villager

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
And then you guys keep silencing me, so that I can't use my powers.

So salty this round...

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
So...
- Wolves were too powerful this game. I... should probably get rid of the Lion next time.
- The last few minutes of D3 (iirc) was hilarious. Mostly because of Pyure waking up.
- Seriously, how did a single wolf not even die? I mean, there were 5 of them. FIVE.
- Well, I guess Ljfa wins?

@sgbros1 It's your turn now
ayy lmao

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
We were lucky we got Shazbot early , too. He helped a lot in consolidating the wolf action plan.

Me, I just pooped on a few people.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Shazam08

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
For the others: Pyure posted something in his convo to me that, in hindsight, was probably meant for the wolf convo. Regrettably it didn't contain anything that was clear-cut proof, or I'd have pushed for a lynch. Guessing that was the reason that I died, along with your strong villager read? :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
For the others: Pyure posted something in his convo to me that, in hindsight, was probably meant for the wolf convo. Regrettably it didn't contain anything that was clear-cut proof, or I'd have pushed for a lynch. Guessing that was the reason that I died, along with your strong villager read? :p
Yep all around. My post on the wolf convo was something like "fuck, I'm an idiot. Thank god it wasn't super incriminating." I think we let you live one day after that due to priorities but offed you the next to be safe.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@RJS, you were almost our mark btw :p

Pyure: "Vike, I've left the door open if you want to bring RJS into the con. I'm reading suspicion on him now, bigtime. Its also worthwhile to just outright kill him. I'm open to opinions on this"

Shazam: "Bad idea. Very risky, for both of you."

Pyure: "Well we have to con somebody Shazam, we've been waiting like 8 games to do this :p

But, due to my fuckup, I agree RJS isn't the best mark. He's paranoid as all fuck at the best of times.

There's no reason imo RJS should be protected by a marshal, he hasn't done anything to warrant their attention. I'm now thinking he should suffer a spontaneous existential failure. Thoughts?"​