Fire Emblem: Path of Wolfyness (Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well I was possessed, yeah. How did you know, shazam? Also, I survived because our gm didn't feel like it.
The LORD appeared to me in the form of an ass. And lo, He did tell me of your misdeeds under influence of the devil. He spoke, with words like thunder, proclaiming "edit: edit: he possessed the_J" til' these flawed mortal ears could take no more.

This helped too, though:
The_J got a bit feisty and decided that he was not going to do what his possessor wants him to.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Woah woah hey, guys, just because I fucked up while being possessed doesn't mean I'm suspicious! Where the hell is the logic in that?

I think what IS bloody suspicious is leading a bandwagon with such nonsensical evidence. Vote Shazam.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Looks like this game is dictated by nonsensical bandwagons...
Its less nonsensical and more premeditated.

So, in the interests of bridging differences through shared values, honesty and positive communications....I thought I possessed you last night so that I could help kill all the villagers with the wolves?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Its less nonsensical and more premeditated.

So, in the interests of bridging differences through shared values, honesty and positive communications....I thought I possessed you last night so that I could help kill all the villagers with the wolves?
What?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I thought ljfa was possessed last night, but he's nattering away. Maybe he wasn't.

Either way, I was hoping he was so that the villagers would lose.