FINISHED - Super Simple Werewolf Game - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
End of Day x, where 0 = 18/3 + sqrt(x)

Well, without Pyure, the village has lost it's inspiration. It doesn't help that all the chatty people are dead, so everybody just kinda looks confused.

In the end, HeilMewTwo was picked for death. A rather shaky argument of "We saw him with two fish and a Squid yesterday" earned him a conviction from a very complacent judge.

HeilMewTwo was hung at the Island's gallows, and died for his crime (which was, oddly enough, forging Portuguese escudos. No escudos were recovered, and the evidence was incredibly shaky, but if you can't handle the time, don't do the crime. Or, in this case, death instead of time.)

In boring news, dylanpiera is dead. Seems like it should be a shame. Too bad the police force is on vacation, and the secret police force is far more interested in finding out if Pyure faked his own death while defecting. Paranoia is fantastic. (turns out he didn't fake his death, we exhumed the body and reburied it three times just to be sure)

HeilMewTwo was lynched, he was a villager.
dylanpiera was killed by wolves, he was a villager.

Began Day abs(sqrt(49))

Reactions: Pyure

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Ever consider that the "detective" may very well be a wolf? I'm clearly a villager, period.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Ever consider that the "detective" may very well be a wolf? I'm clearly a villager, period.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
Blind faith has lead us this far, what could go wrong? please don't answer that

Vote Lethosos

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Lethosos because I have seriously no idea what's going on anymore.
You're a villager, and you're a villager, and you're a villager; everyone is a villager!!