FINISHED - Super Simple Werewolf Game - Game Thread

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Vote player

Here's a little story I have to tell. My first werewolf game, a wolf claimed to be a seer the first night, and all the little villagers danced to their tune, following him to his demise. The real seer was the last target of the fake seer, as a little frak you I won. So no, I don't blindly trust seers anymore.

Reactions: Lethosos

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Again, I am just a villager. NOT a wolf. I am exposing myself here, at the risk of being targeted by said wolf.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
End of game

*insert the cool death story for Lethosos*

Lethosos was lynched. He was the last wolf.

Alright, this went interestingly. If I did it again, I probably wouldn't have included a doctor role. That put the wolves at a large disadvantage. That, and our detective was a bit of a sniper.

Balance notes:
No doctor
Ban Pyure

Roles:

ljfa - Detective
Gamefury64 - Doctor
Shazam08 - Wolf
RJS - Wolf
Exedra - Wolf
Lethosos - Wolf

Reactions: Gamefury64

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Aw, I thought player was the detective! Can I chew on her foot a little for appearence's sake?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
GG peoples.
gg guys

Fraction, the wolves got really unlucky in a lot of ways. They killed a ton of villagers, but none of them were one of the two power roles. That could just as easily have gone the other way, leaving the villagers with no special powers at all after 2 nights.

Another balancing mechanic might have simply been to not announce the number of power roles. The wolves never really had a chance to claim one of them since they couldn't plead duplicate.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
gg guys

Fraction, the wolves got really unlucky in a lot of ways. They killed a ton of villagers, but none of them were one of the two power roles. That could just as easily have gone the other way, leaving the villagers with no special powers at all after 2 nights.

Another balancing mechanic might have simply been to not announce the number of power roles. The wolves never really had a chance to claim one of them since they couldn't plead duplicate.
That wouldn't help with the detective, as they wouldn't be able to fake that.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That wouldn't help with the detective, as they wouldn't be able to fake that.
You'd be surprised. You just need to coordinate with another wolf and get him to imply a role and then "prove" it later with the detective. Its effective if you let the mark put the pieces together himself as evidence.

Just don't find any "wolves" :)

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
You'd be surprised. You just need to coordinate with another wolf and get him to imply a role and then "prove" it later with the detective. Its effective if you let the mark put the pieces together himself as evidence.

Just don't find any "wolves" :)
I think I'm going to start trusting you less and less as these games go on.