FINISHED - Super Simple Werewolf Game - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well i'd like to ask the detective to contact me

Pyure told me you would investigate me so you know im a villager. If you didn't, investigate me tonight and lets then form an alliance

Oh and Choo Choo Gamerfury64

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
No real reason, I remember something about you and Exedra having an alliance and it seemed as good a reason as any.
I checked his posts, there was no mention of a alliance between him and Exedra. And I don't see a reason why two wolves would have formed a alliance anyways, considering that they have the wolf conv and there's no spy role in game.

antismite Eruentian

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Unless, and this is purely conjecture mind you, but a wolf could sow discontent just by stating connections between a confirmed wolf and someone else to throw people off his trail.

Vote HeilMewTwo

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well you shoud be a good GM and put them there! And i was away the whole week i don't wanna read all the pages >_>
and yes i called you a lazy ass :p

edit: Also, You've done it for D1 not for all other days :p

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well here it is. The almighty vote tally (quick note, Ima change my vote to an antismite for ljfa):

Mewtwo (3): Gamefury, Goreae, Lethosos
gamefury: Mewtwo
Dylan: Ljfa
Ljfa: Dylan
"To hard to write": SoraZodia
Sorazodia: Playerismc

Lightning Strike: "To hard to write"

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You two make for a cute couple when you both fight each other. :3

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2