FINISHED - Super Simple Werewolf Game - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Dylan could very well be a wolf--I know I'm not one.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Ofcourse you know what you are.
And ofcourse i could be a wolf. Everyone can be one. Even Pyure can. He could be pulling the dead then revived wolf again. Whice is highly doubtable. But am i whining about him being a wolf?

You could also be a wolf. Nothing more to say.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Drama!

Exedra (3) Dylan, Goreae, Pyure
SoraZodia: (1) HeilMewTwo
Lethosos (1) playerismc
Gamefury (1) Sorazodia
Dylanpiera (3) Gamefury, Lethosos, Exedra
Goreae (1) Eruantien
HeilMewTwo (1) ljfa

Unvoted: Probably some peeps.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
What's so suspicious about them? Particularly Lethosos hasn't really done anything suspicious at all as far as I can see.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Voting for me what is even more suspicious!

Well doing nothing is also very suspicious in my opinion. What i did all game.. Nvm that last part.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm actually just teasing you because you said voting for Dylan = Suspicious. By your logic, voting for SomeoneElse makes you suspicious :p

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Homework sucks.

End of day today

Well, Pyure is on the case again. Even though he's not the detective. But more on that later.

On a whim and throwing caution to the wind, Pyure decided to hunt down Exedra. He didn't even need any evidence, he just barged in and said "Hello wolf." Well, this clearly didn't go well, as Exedra proceeded to warp into a giant wolf and re-rip Pyure's arms off. This time, he didn't stop there. He also cut Pyure into small pieced, and baked himself a shredded-Pyure pie. He then ate the pie.

Pyure died. There's no coming back from that. Some of the villagers cried. The rest just shrugged.

Unfortunately for Exedra, the entire town had followed Pyure to Exedra's, and watched the pie baking in horror. Once Exedra had transformed back into a human (that's right, he baked the pie as a wolf), the town rushed in and arrested him.

He was promptly lynched, using a technique that the Romans perfected called "crucifixion." He'll be thoroughly dead in a couple of days.

Exedra was lynched. He was a wolf.
Pyure was killed by wolves. He was a villager.

Begin of day tomorrow.

Reactions: Pyure