Ferg's Fortified city

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
if you want it weathered looking take a few blocks of that mossy brick and swap it for cricked. Not a lot just a couple would add to that look.

Reactions: fergcraft

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
if you want it weathered looking take a few blocks of that mossy brick and swap it for cricked. Not a lot just a couple would add to that look.

yup thats my plan but I want to build it up first so that its easier for me to see how it looks and I agree a little goes a long ways in the looks department.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
So as usual I'm fighting with things to update to the latest version and after seeing the new mekanism tanks on RR g+ group I decided to see how big I could make the tanks and if they can make different shapes

the mighty 10 x 10 cube that sadly is too big I found out it still looks cool
d5l0.png

some test shapes that don't work :( I wanted round tanks but the little 3 x 3 works
ck0.png

and last but not least I have some retangle shapes that do work just can't do round or odd shapes :(
9ps.png

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
So off to doing stuff in for my city so I decided to try ICMO's incinerary explosives to see how much they would clear out my forest quicker than taking all the trees down one at a time.

the placement of explosive 1 and 2 since I only had enough tnt for 2
wc7.png

xz6.png

burn baby burn
b8o5.png

98g0.png

the results are ok just wish it burned more tree :(
w1r.png

xpl.png

and a little progress on my base
wka.png

Reactions: Neo_Spade and Saice

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
just a little machine to create more stone bricks since I'm tired of waiting for the cobblestone to cook and using up a lot of coal I decided to use this.
2bo5.png

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well finally got the outside done minus the little details like the weathered/damaged look and maby add some more details

starting the second story
p36.png

uv7.png

view from the bridge
2kl.png

from the future village side
qu3p.png

one side
9ih.png

the other
u5s.png

view looking up from the inside. the holes are for my launchers once I have them made
1qfe.png

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Looking pretty sweet there, Ferg! I normally fail horribly at making things look good, but I'm at least going to try in my LP. Now I know what kind of standards I've got to uphold.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks shneekey. So I finished the inside need to get some more iron bars for the other side

the main hallway through
f5y.png

side hallway/ entrance door you can't see it because I'm going with and iron door and going to use computercraft monitor to password protect the door
8wfe.png

will be were the troops stay when off duty
kmc.png

the small hallway and probably were I will run wires for the missiles and mini guns :D
t6s.png

I found a shoop beach party :D
ezu.png

I think I found a little more oil close to my base :D
wirm.png

view from the map
h4r.png

Reactions: JunpakuKarasu

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Really nice there your build.

But Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that is a lot of oil. hopefully it will not all burn up.

And yay Shoop beach party its all the rage these days.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Really nice there your build.

But Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that is a lot of oil. hopefully it will not all burn up.

And yay Shoop beach party its all the rage these days.

ya just found it today decided I wanted to show it and on the way their a bunch of shoops on the beach :D

Lambonia

Jul 29, 2019
It's pretty freakin epic. It is a serverside mod though, which imo is the single black mark against it

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
It's pretty freakin epic. It is a serverside mod though, which imo is the single black mark against it

I have many more black marks.

I does not have in world markers
you can not have full map open while moving
the Cords for the Nether are x8 which can make navigating by them hard when combined with the lack on in world markers.

But is does make one pretty map.