Ferg's Fortified city

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I have many more black marks.

I does not have in world markers
you can not have full map open while moving
the Cords for the Nether are x8 which can make navigating by them hard when combined with the lack on in world markers.

But is does make one pretty map.

I just wish it was purely the map, so you could use a different minimap.
I tried looking ingame on how to remove their minimap, but I didn't find anything

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
It's pretty freakin epic. It is a serverside mod though, which imo is the single black mark against it
Really? Because according to it's thread, it is client-side.

I have many more black marks.

I does not have in world markers
you can not have full map open while moving
the Cords for the Nether are x8 which can make navigating by them hard when combined with the lack on in world markers.

But is does make one pretty map.
In Game Key Bindings:
  • 'n' toggles mini-map between normal, hidden, and underground.
  • 'm' opens/closes the interactive map GUI.
  • ',' toggles which marker group is shown.
  • '.' teleports to nearest visible marker in the direction you are facing.
  • 'page up' zooms out.
  • 'page down' zooms in.
  • Full screen map GUI. Set waypoints by right clicking, pan map by click dragging, zoom with the mouse wheel.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Teleport is disabled.
The whole cords being listed as x8 in the nether still a huge deal
No in world markers makes it fairly useless to me. I rarely use the mini map it self even with rei's Just really used the world markers.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
So I haven't been feeling well and works been running me down on top of it so I haven't had much motivation for doing anything. I have done some mining and a few little odds and ends.

so while making my way back home from mining I had jumped off my bridge for some exp. and came across this little surprise under my island which will hold the fortress of Ferg :D
30op.png

went to the neather which gave me kind of a neat area but not much else so far really till I make some way to fly
g7u.png

then I went off to make shoops blush for my own purposes ;)
1hn0.png

and decided I needed to set up one of these for building materials
g0s.png

my quarry is powered by one of these because I tend to waste my osmium
mh1u.png

hopefully I will get some more much needed work done soon :D

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Poor naked shoop.

Yeah I get like that the whole over worked and to tired to even dick around in MC.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
so decided to do a little caving mostly to get osmium for more windmills and cubes

found this a little bit ago just forgot to post it were I normally go caving.
5avj.png

Then I found an abandon mineshaft
vtf.png

and lastly a slight rage quit because I fell in lava and as you can see in the pictures before I didn't have my water bucket on my hot bar and it all fell into this :(
83b.png

the water on the left was my bucket of water which pushed all my things except for the one zombie brain

Scum

Jul 29, 2019
ya especially when your inventories almost full and have a ton of resources. Happens to the best of us.

Enderstorage bags are perfect for hand mining. Just put all your ores in there and you'll only lose all your valuable tools :D

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
So I felt a little motivated to do some things nothing major but I did get a little done

so I decided it was time to make a tinkers forge thingy its in my temp base so no reason to make it look pretty
ld5p.png

went to the neather because I wanted to get some of the top tear ores for tinkers and found some wild growing neather wart but no fortress so I could make some ender chests
g276.png

and died and lost all that I had mined stupid pigmen but jease they hit hard two hits without armor and I swear I died a half hundred times but I did find some spines not sure if I can harvest them for anything
psex.png

well since my quarry was done decided to see if their was any caves and I found that I can get to the ravine under my base
puke.png

then I went into the dim door on my island found some interesting things like this neather portal wonder if its safe to go through
4ki2.png

Its a trap
q8a.png

my haul from dim door exploring plus a little extra things from mining earlier
2sca.png

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well did a little more work today well at least organizing all the stone blocks so that I could have a slightly easier time finding the different types of blocks since under ground biomes add's a lot of different options so my new stone storage room. its mostly just for building I would do an ae system but I haven't done much for power generation at this point.

my stone storage
vuxy.png

I had a visitor since the first one startled me and I accidently killed him he must be looking for his buddy
5pi.png

my first glass chest of coarse I used my last piece of gold before realizing I lost my EE3 stone :( but still glass chest yay
rc3q.png

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I thought they added more than diamond at least they used to might have to check that for sure now if it is true then why did I do that

Just checked.

9X12 both of them. It has been that way as long as I have been using the chest mod. The crystal you can just see the stuff in it.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Just checked.

9X12 both of them. It has been that way as long as I have been using the chest mod. The crystal you can just see the stuff in it.

ya thats what I found out its also the same with the obsidian chest too.