Ferg's Fortified city

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by fergcraft, Jun 8, 2013.

1. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

a broken obsidian shovel[DOUBLEPOST=1372563792][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I might look into that have to find something that works since most of it is going to be stone I don't want stone stairs so I will find something

2. Bellaabzug21

Bellaabzug21 New Member

In the first picture? It looks like some magical staff thingy.

3. Saice

Saice New Member

Its the same as all the other pictures it just what ever he used to compress the image is making it look odd. But I am completely sure it is the same item that is in all the pictures.

4. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

yes it's in the first line saice is right it's also broken so it looks even odder

5. Scum

Scum New Member

Hey ferg, nice build and all, but would you mind using periods in your sentences?

6. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

.................................................................................................................................

SonOfABirch, Saice and GPuzzle like this.
  7. GPuzzle

GPuzzle New Member

That's just how he rolls around.
    *DO A BARREL ROLL*

fergcraft likes this.
  8. Scum

Scum New Member

Seriously, though, it's hard for me to follow what you are saying.

9. Bellaabzug21

Bellaabzug21 New Member

Such things do not just happen here on the internets.

10. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

well I understand your issue how you wrote your previous comment is fairly bad. Allow me to illuminate you on how it was bad the first part was fine. The second part turned a compliment into a reverse or backwards compliment which implies insult. The main reason I don't use punctuation on my pictures is that their captions and you don't need to use punctuation for captions. Some people do but most don't so that is why also I don't feel it's necessary with one line but I do as you can see with this post since it does not have pictures. So please take this as help and not an insult. I don't mind critique on my work but please watch the reverse insults weather intended or not.

11. Yusunoha

Yusunoha New Member

the axe you're using cuts down a tree trunk all the way up, but doesn't cut down the other logs.
    there's another advanced axe that you can make which will cut down the whole tree.

12. GeorgeP

GeorgeP New Member

Which modpack is this? If you mind me asking.

13. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

It started out as shneekeycraft with a few mods added but the world got corrupted and I then used kirindaves resonant rise modpack.

14. GeorgeP

GeorgeP New Member

Cool Man!

15. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

So with work being what it is and me having a nasty flu bug I'm finally motivated enough to do some more progress not much but hey it's something.

doorway for my new prison :D soon I will be locking up my testificates and then just the one's with horrible trades I hope I can make it big enough
    [​IMG]

Top view of what I have so far and in the distance you can see were my mineshaft that I built is
    [​IMG]

Another reason I can't have nice things this tends to happen to me a lot
    [​IMG]

Found this in my test world it takes the horrible villager buildings to a whole new level
    [​IMG]

JunpakuKarasu and Neo_Spade like this.
  16. Saice

Saice New Member

looks like you updated something that changed world gen. The chunks edge is most likely where the building changes. One chunk loaded before you updated and the rest after.

17. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

ya but it still made me laugh villagers can even safely live in it too.

18. Furfurfur2001

Furfurfur2001 New Member

Wow, I wish i could have Resonant rise

19. Saice

Saice New Member

Soon... we should have a public release soon.

20. Furfurfur2001

Furfurfur2001 New Member

:p