Ferg's Fortified city

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
a broken obsidian shovel[DOUBLEPOST=1372563792][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like the roads.

I find putting stairs on the same level on the edges you came make a sort of gutter/runner that adds some contrast to the roads.

Shoops by Saice, on Flickr

I might look into that have to find something that works since most of it is going to be stone I don't want stone stairs so I will find something

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
In the first picture? It looks like some magical staff thingy.

Its the same as all the other pictures it just what ever he used to compress the image is making it look odd. But I am completely sure it is the same item that is in all the pictures.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
a broken obsidian shovel[DOUBLEPOST=1372563792][/DOUBLEPOST]

I might look into that have to find something that works since most of it is going to be stone I don't want stone stairs so I will find something

yes it's in the first line saice is right it's also broken so it looks even odder

Scum

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ferg, nice build and all, but would you mind using periods in your sentences?

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, though, it's hard for me to follow what you are saying.

well I understand your issue how you wrote your previous comment is fairly bad. Allow me to illuminate you on how it was bad the first part was fine. The second part turned a compliment into a reverse or backwards compliment which implies insult. The main reason I don't use punctuation on my pictures is that their captions and you don't need to use punctuation for captions. Some people do but most don't so that is why also I don't feel it's necessary with one line but I do as you can see with this post since it does not have pictures. So please take this as help and not an insult. I don't mind critique on my work but please watch the reverse insults weather intended or not.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I just found out not only is my axe a weapon its cuts trees kind of like tree capitator

the axe you're using cuts down a tree trunk all the way up, but doesn't cut down the other logs.
there's another advanced axe that you can make which will cut down the whole tree.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
It started out as shneekeycraft with a few mods added but the world got corrupted and I then used kirindaves resonant rise modpack.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
So with work being what it is and me having a nasty flu bug I'm finally motivated enough to do some more progress not much but hey it's something.

doorway for my new prison :D soon I will be locking up my testificates and then just the one's with horrible trades I hope I can make it big enough
uap.png

Top view of what I have so far and in the distance you can see were my mineshaft that I built is
anp.png

Another reason I can't have nice things this tends to happen to me a lot
nfpv.png

Found this in my test world it takes the horrible villager buildings to a whole new level
fqn.png

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
looks like you updated something that changed world gen. The chunks edge is most likely where the building changes. One chunk loaded before you updated and the rest after.