Ferg's Fortified city

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
So did a little work on my front gate still have to figure out a way to open and close them but here's what I have so far.

The ruff outline
20130609215304.png

And here's what I have so far complete with some bunkers so I can put some of the tripod guns in them
20130609221123.png

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I like the way the is shaping up.

Though those bunkers make me thing of machine gun nests for some reason. Not that is bad or anythig.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I always thought of villagers kind of intelligent but not smart enough to do too much for themselves.

Also, really nice Ferg!

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I always thought of villagers kind of intelligent but not smart enough to do too much for themselves.

Also, really nice Ferg!

I always thought that they the ex slaves of the pigman empire. Since they never learn how to do much under their old overlords they are in a state of need after there old masted were killed off and sent to hell the nether.

Kumorineko

Jul 29, 2019
I've always liked the Minecraft N00B adventure's series representation of villagers. Just a little bit derp (Like everything else in minecraft. Players included ;D)

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I always thought of villagers as the next stage of evolution: the fact the player can interact (and chooses to do so) with the world is the thing that stops the player into becoming a testificate.
On the other hand... the player may be a NEXT step of evolution.
Also, I like getting into several Ars Magica buildings/villages and living in there. It's cool.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I always thought that they the ex slaves of the pigman empire. Since they never learn how to do much under their old overlords they are in a state of need after there old masted were killed off and sent to hell the nether.

I like that theory xD

I always assume if Mojang adds a "Aether" esque dimension then just plain Pigmen will be in it. It'll be all serene with a tonne of pigmen.

Pigs are their stunted children or something.

Maybe the Testificates were tests. On squids. That's why they have those noses and have some form of intelligence.

My idea of the Endermen were that they lived in the End, a bigger landscape then, but they summoned/created/something happened to cause the Enderdragon and he tore the landscape apart, and it created energy when he did it, and it warped the Endermen to what they are. That might be why they steal blocks; Always trying to rebuild. And maybe they're ashamed of what they did, that's why dislike being looked upon.

Reactions: casilleroatr

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
My idea of the Endermen were that they lived in the End, a bigger landscape then, but they summoned/created/something happened to cause the Enderdragon and he tore the landscape apart, and it created energy when he did it, and it warped the Endermen to what they are. That might be why they steal blocks; Always trying to rebuild. And maybe they're ashamed of what they did, that's why dislike being looked upon.

Actually my real view on the endermen (other then Mojang wanted to steal the slinderman hype) is that they are basically the embodiment of entropy. They slowly take apart the world. Hence why they are native to the end a place devoid of anything but one floating rock and the only other thing there is a dragon that destroys everything he touches.

Reactions: JunpakuKarasu

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Actually my real view on the endermen (other then Mojang wanted to steal the slinderman hype) is that they are basically the embodiment of entropy. They slowly take apart the world. Hence why they are native to the end a place devoid of anything but one floating rock and the only other thing there is a dragon that destroys everything he touches.

That's fucking awesome.

Also, we're making it seem like Minecraft is a post apocalyptic world.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
That's fucking awesome.

Also, we're making it seem like Minecraft is a post apocalyptic world.

Oh I totally agree.

My head cannon for Minecraft the world your in is fairly new. The last world is the End that world is the world of pigmen. But they basically did something to bring about its end. For this they were sent to the Nether as zombies. A new world was then born. The villagers were given a second chance and were sent there but as we all know they are doomed to fail you have been gifted with the free will to choose to save them or not. And because all tests of character need drama that is why beset by agents of anger (creepers), sloth (slimes), gluttony (zombies), ect... the rest of the mobs.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I totally agree.

My head cannon for Minecraft the world your in is fairly new. The last world is the End that world is the world of pigmen. But they basically did something to bring about its end. For this they were sent to the Nether as zombies. A new world was then born. The villagers were given a second chance and were sent there but as we all know they are doomed to fail you have been gifted with the free will to choose to save them or not. And because all tests of character need drama that is why beset by agents of anger (creepers), sloth (slimes), gluttony (zombies), ect... the rest of the mobs.

Dude holy fuck that's fucking amazing

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Dude holy fuck that's fucking amazing

I been playing RPGs since I was 8 that is 31 years of pulling story and plots out of my ass. I tend to be the guy that ends up as the GM since no one else wants to or noone else wants to buy/read the books. So yeah it is almost second nature for me to come up with narratives on the spot.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I been playing RPGs since I was 8 that is 31 years of pulling story and plots out of my ass. I tend to be the guy that ends up as the GM since no one else wants to or noone else wants to buy/read the books. So yeah it is almost second nature for me to come up with narratives on the spot.

well your post's certainly go with my build design which is a steampunk post appocolipic build :D

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
well your post's certainly go with my build design which is a steampunk post appocolipic build :D

Well maybe if I get in a writing mood I'll write up someone more along those line for you if you want a back story of this whole thing.